Syracuse, NY area nudists

Empire Haven during the weekdays

Going to Empire Haven during the week

Latest Post
by  
Rochester Nudist Swim

Rochester nudist/naturist swim is this Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 7:00PM.. its the last one of the season until Sept/October (I believe).. Hope to see some of you there.. check out their website for details. www.naturistrochester.org

Southwick beach (nude )

Anybody feel like hitting the nude part of Southwick beach tomorrow

Syracuse gatering

I think the time has come for a nudist gathering in Syracuse NY. Now that this long winter is finally breaking but before the summer arrives. Any other thoughts?

Canada - Free accomodation for Travelers

I am hosting a place, free accommodation for fellow nudists looking to travel to St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. If interested ask me for more details.

Latest Post
by  
NE Naturist Gathering...

Sorry to be spaming the groups.. but I'm winder if anyone is going to the NE naturist gathering in PA in June?? Its just south on Binghamton in PA, About 115 miles from Syracuse. June 11-16.

Syracuse meet up

We should have a Syracuse nude gathering soon. What does everyone think ?

I need an elf

I have an art show coming up at the beginning of the month and I need new material for the show. That means I need a beautiful woman who will pose nude for me so I can create set of fantasy images about a playful elf who is entertaining herself with...

Latest Post
by  
Pocono Fantasy Photo Art

I am an aspiring Photographer and Graphic Artist. I have always been fascinated by the nude human form, especially the nude female form which is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. But my passion is developing fantasy images of fairies,...

Latest Post
by