Syracuse, NY area nudists

friends around

It's been a wile since I have been here. Looking for some friends to change out with.

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Rochester Swims

Just to let everyone know. The Naturist Rochester swims are starting for the season this Saturday at the Harro east athletic club. It's free for first timers. they have a giant pool, hot tub, tredmills you can use, sauna and steam room. Its an...

Woods around Syracuse

Are there any good secluded woods to go naked hiking around Syracuse. I don't wanna drive very far but will to.

Empire Haven Saturday 8/25

I'm headed to Empire Haven this Saturday-- probably just a day trip, but may stay over. They are having their beer and wine tour, which was a lot of fun last year. Shoot me a message if you plan to go and I'll be sure to say hello.

Latest Post
by  
Empire this Saturday.

I will be going to empire this Saturday and was wondering who else wanted to go?

Where is everyone.......

There are 25 members in this group. Yet there has been no conversation in a year. And I never see anyone actually posting any activities... Whats up guys... Lets do something !!

Meet ups

Are there any places we could rent in Syracuse like a banquet hall or some where we could have a party. Make it like a pot luck dinner. Bring a tv watch some movies play some games.

Saturday Naked Party

Heading to Hillside Campgroundds (hillsidecampgrounds.com) for the big NNS Naked party. Probably 400 naked men eating and enjoying being naked outside all afternoon.

Spring is all most here.

Lets hear about your favorite outdoor location to tan your birthday suit.. Where do like to go.. what the best time you had? what do like most about it?