NKD - Naked Club Night In Bristol

BareBristol - Naked Social Networking for Men

BareBristol is purely Naturist event for guys across Bristol and the West of England. It's open to any guys wanting me be naked amongst other guys. Full details here: BareBristol - A Naturist Night for Men

Latest Post
by  
NKD - Guys only naked clubnight

Date & Time: Saturday, February 09, 2019 9:00 PM 4:00 AM Location: Dare to... 1 Alfred Street, Bristol, BS2 0RF @ map Cost:10 (5 with valid NUS card) Dress code:Naked (or underwear for the shy!) Description: This is Bristols One and Only Naked Club...

Latest Post
by  
Mixed Naked Clubnight - Friday 9th November

Date & Time:Friday 9th November 9pm til 4am Location: D2 (Dare to....), 1 Albert St, Bristol, BS2 0RF Cost: 10 on the Door Dress code: Naked (or underwear for the shy) Description: Bristols first naked night, held in the sumptious surroundings of...

Latest Post
by  
NKD - Mixed Naked Clubnight - 8th September...

Date & Time: Saturday 8th September 9pm til 4am Location: D2 (Dare to....), 1 Albert St, Bristol, BS2 0RF Cost: 10 on the Door Dress code: Naked (or underwear for the shy) Description: Bristols first naked night, held in the sumptious surroundings...

Latest Post
by  
NKD - Unofficial Pride aftershow

We are very peleased to be able to announce our summer event to be held on Saturday 14th July at the luxurious Dare To, 1 Alfred Street, Bristol Doors open at 10pm and we close at 4am, so plenty of time to chill with like minded folk We have the...

Latest Post
by  
NKD IS BACK - New event 04/05/2018

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes NKD is finally back at a plush new venue in Bristol We reopen our doors at 10pm on friday 4th May at Dare to, 1 Alfred Street, Bristol BS2 0RF We will have an out door hottub as well for everyone to chill in...

Club

Does this club still exist, if so where can i find out some imformation about it

Latest Post
by  
Is this still happening..?

Hi, Just joined TN and I was wondering if this event is still going on. I'll be working in the Bristol area for a few months in the summer and I was looking for somewhere to go. /S

This Sunday

We have managed to get a venue to have a naked get together this sunday night..... details here: - https://www.facebook.com/events/342718262493972/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

Latest Post
by  
Next Party Night.......

here you go guys..... details of the next night https://www.facebook.com/events/150613848398436/?ref=ts many thanks to all those who came to the opening night at our fabulous new venue, many happy faces at the end of the night with noone wanting to...