I always sleep naked

Sleeping

This is the only way to sleep never owned Pjs

Latest Post
by  
Donate PJ's ?

After several years of sleeping nude I cannot imagine EVER going back to wearing PJ's. It is so much more comfortable. It's much cooler, to snuggle in the crisp, clean sheets. I have a whole drawer full of PJ's, I may as well donate them!

Donate PJ's ?

After several years of sleeping nude I cannot imagine EVER going back to wearing PJ's. It is so much more comfortable. It's much cooler, to snuggle in the crisp, clean sheets. I have a whole drawer full of PJ's, I may as well donate them!

Sleep well

Try it

Latest Post
by  
No Other Way

I can only sleep nude. It 's the main way I can express my nudism. I may be able to doze off clothed, but any planned sleep I have to be nude. If I try to wear clothes, I wake up sweating, and I hate that feeling. If is is cold, I would rather...

What are your thoughts about sleeping nude...

Does it gross you out? Do you bring your own sheets? If you are like me, as soon as you get in the hotel room the clothes come off. What are your thoughts?

Night erections

Question: with the covid stay at home situation I have been having "me time" in bed at night instead of my normal long edging sessions during my days off or late work starts. I always got release, I don't save it up. What I've...

Nude and No Covers

Who sleeps nude without any top cover or sheet? I generally do not, but have been doing so more lately with the ongoing hot weather.

What if you have to wear something?

Do you have anything you could use if you had to go into hospital with Covid 19? I have been admitted to hospital naked and stayed naked for a week. But I doubt that would be accepted in this situation. Having slept naked for most of my life I have...