I always sleep naked

Nude sleep

I always loves to sleep naked so that the chill breezy air will make the body cool and i dont use bedsheets... I'll sleep nude without covering up.

Increasing my "sleepwear"

For more than 30 years, the only thing I have worn in bed is my wedding band. Today I got a Fitbit that tracks my sleep patterns. In an absolute sense I will still be wearing almost nothing in bed, but in a relative sense I will be increasing my...

Hotel nude

I always sleep nude when possible and the odd rare time I can't is when I have a share a hotel room when I travel with a group of friends. The last time we all took a trip I was sharing a room with just one friend I had known for years. I had...

Caught while sleeping naked?

Have you ever been caught by someone while sleeping naked? Brother, Uncle, Dad?

Anyone else like their penis held while they...

This is a question I don't feel comfortable asking my textile friends, but was curious to know. One thing I like about sleeping naked is my wife has easy access to hold my penis. It just feels so comfortable to me when my wife hold my penis...

When away from home

Hello Sorry if there is already a similar topic! Just wondered. What do people do when they stay away from home in the flowing situation 1. Sharing a room with a friend on holiday. 2. Sleeping over at someones house. Say if you were on their couch...

I have slept nude since I can remember

You know how mom would dress you in pjs for bedtime. I would wake up naked.

Sleeping naked

I've slept naked since I was 10 years old. When I got married I had my wife sleeping naked within a couple of days. Previously she always wore PJ"s. We've been sleeping naked in bed ever since including throughout the winter months....

Latest Post
by  
Cold Turkey

Who here went directly from full sleepwear without going through some lesser amount of clothing (top or bottom only, underwear, etc.) in between. I did not. I had a long progression of wearing less and less to bed in between.

Hello everyone

Am new here ,free free to add or message if you want to go naughty

Latest Post
by