I always sleep naked

In search of a good relationship

I hope I could find a good and long lasting relationship. Am tired of being single

Latest Post
by  
Covers on or off ?

Whenever I'm in bed - naked of course, I find that if I'm resting on my back or semi sitting up I only like to be covered up to just above my waist / belly button. However if I'm on my side I find the covers have to be up over my...

Nurses statement

Due to a health incident I ended up spending a few nights in a hospital in Kenya. My first night a young short nurse tried to give some baggy pants and baggy top . I had the forethought to bring my baggy gym shorts that are my go to if I must wear...

Nasty nudists

Hello everyone I'm shirlean been into nudism since I was 14 and I love to text and meet real nudist. If you are interested I n talking to me text me on Google chat... hellemorgan315@gmail.com

Happy NUDE 2023 Year

Happy Nude year to all my Naked Friends !!!

Friends and chatting

Hello everyone happy nude year Ive been a nude sleeper for years now and Im starting to get into nudism Im looking for some friends to help me on my journey and talk with hopefully you can message me and we can chat

Latest Post
by  
Friends and chatting

Hello everyone happy nude year Ive been a nude sleeper for years now and Im starting to get into nudism Im looking for some friends to help me on my journey and talk with hopefully you can message me and we can chat

Latest Post
by  
Which came first

Swimming nude or sleeping nude. When we moved into this house, it had a pool with a low chain link fence, so I could only swim nude after dark. It didn't make sense to put something on to go to bed, so I slept nude on nights I went swimming....

Sleeping nude

Nude where sleeping with a nudist guy beside you wow tera39782@gmail.com text me there

Latest Post
by  
Naked projects

Hi guys, Maybe some of you know my dressed-undressed blog: https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html Last year I startarted with a few similar projects - an extended version of my previous blog, one for home nudists,...

Latest Post
by