Doctor, I am fully naked!

More exposure coming up

My cardiologist has ordered a heart cath for me next week. I guess I will be get exposed and shaved again. He will most likely go in thru the groin to get a view of my heart. Funny thing is the old saying is " the way to a man's heart is...

Doctor Doesn't Care

I posted this elsewhere on this site but it right on point for this group. I've been nude for physical exams since I was about 25 -- over 40 years ago. Recently encountered a few doctors who were in shock and awe at the sight of a human body --...

ten years since my exposure

It was 10 years ago today that the prep nurse surprised me. I was expecting for him to shave off my few chest hairs prior to my open heart surgery. But was totally shocked when he tossed aside my gown and took off my pubes and the hairs on my legs...

Cystoscopy/ Urolift Procedure

Well just recently I had to have a cystoscopy as I was having some prostate problems. When I entered the Dr's office his assistant, a young lady CNA did what is normally done on a Dr's office visit. Then she tells me to go over to the table...

Nude Examinations 1970-1985

For the first 15 years or so after I got married, I was always nude for my annual exams. The doctor asked me to remove all my clothes, lay on the table and cover myself with a sheet. By the time the exam was over, I was lying there fully naked. He...

Colonoscopy

I will soon have my first colonoscopy since becoming a full time freeballer. I have some concern about leakage after the procedure. Has anyone here had the same concern? If so, how did you deal with it?

Nyc doctor recommendations

Hi, any real nyc male doctors out there that still do require stripping down or at least going to underwear for annual physical? Or any local general practitioners a part of this TN community? I would take any recommendations! Send me a direct...

Dermatologist

I had an appointment this past week with a new dermatologist. I've had a couple of cases of skin cancer in the past so I need regular check ups and my previous doctor retired when covid hit. So I get to my appointment and the nurse told me to...

Remembering when

I remember when Doctors would have you strip down to check you out. When they would do the turn your head and cough as they checked out your cock and balls. Doctors now days don't check you out by having you strip down. Somehow I missed out how...

Latest Post
by  
Suprise nude exam

I went to the Urologists this week. Peed in a cup and was lead to the exam room. I was there to have my PSA measured and for the male doc to do a DRE to examine my prostate. Nurse came in and did my vitals and then said she was going to do a bladder...