Doctor, I am fully naked!

Doctor "bothered" by nude human

I started being nude for physicals when I was 25. What's the purpose of clothing during a physical exam? Seems like medical insurance at work was always changing and I had to find a new doctor every couple of years. But I'd been nude a few...

Previous Doctor

My current doctor is moving and I need to find a new one. Remembered a previous doctor who was fine with nudity during physical exams. Scheduled an appointment (not a physical exam) and am going to start seeing him again. I switched away from him...

Latest Post
by  
Real pictures or videos?

Does any of the younger members have real photo or video footage of you or a younger friend getting examined? By younger I mean legal aged!

Latest Post
by  
Urologist

Over the last year and a half or so Ive been having several medical issues going on. The worst is my back which Ive got surgery coming up this week to try and help with. With my back problems last fall I was falling multiple times per day...really...

What the Doctor Saw

About 5 years ago I had an appointment with my local GP to examine my cock. The Doctor was female and a Senior Partner in the practice. I was on the examination couch and she told me to pull my trousers and pants down. As I pulled my trousers down...

Latest Post
by  
Nude for procedure

So waiting on my spinal injection today on L5 - S1. Sitting here in my Johnny waiting to go back and get gown opened up for x-ray and then injection into lower spine. They tell patients they can keep underwear on, but since I go commando, not an...

Lump scare

I when to my doctors with a lump in.my groun I had to remove all my lower clothing , she examined me and said we need to send me to hospital. Two days later I was at hospital going to having an ultrasound I was given a gown , the doctor with a nurse...

Latest Post
by  
Annual Checkup

I am fortunate to have pretty good health and stay in shape with exercise and diet. But I had not had a checkup in about 10 years, so decided I should schedule one. Well, the California clinics are always busy, so after a month, finally got into for...

Virtual Exam

Today I scheduled a general check up that will be done via a zoom call . Does anyone have any experience with one of these? Will the doctor request to see anything? Just curious what to expect. Should I just start it nude? Update the virtual appoint...