Certified and Paid Lifetime Members Only

Happy New Year

Hope 2023 is a fantastic year for our members!

Thanks

Thank you much for the add. Glad to meet all you folks that shelled out. : )

Happy Holidays!!

Wishing you all a very happy holiday and a fantastic New Year. Stay Bare if you can!!

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Springfield MO

I live about 20 miles NE of Springfield MO. If you're in the that area or just passing through. Send me a private message. I have three heavily-wooded acres on a one-lane dead-end gravel road. Come enjoy the out of doors without having to go to...

Social distancing

Sitting alone, naked in my back yard. Nice fire going as I wish someone would join me. Even the police at this point would be welcome. It's a nice clear night here near Galveston TX. Low 70s and calm wind. This group needs more action as it is...

Hello from Peterborough UK

title says it all really, I have just been accepted to this group and thought I would say, HI

Latest Post
by  
hello everyone happy naked days

just thought I would say hello thank you for the group, try to spend as much time as naked as I can be...hope to chat more with others. have a wonderful naked day..i am in the san Francisco bay area

Latest Post
by  
New to the group. Spartanburg South Carolina

Hi I am Mike from Spartanburg South Carolina. I am bi/poly single looking to meet others. If you are in my area or plan to be and want to hang naked feel free to contact me.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group!

Hi, thanks for accepting me into the group. Francis from Pennsylvania, USA. Great to be here hanging out with you all. Feel free to say hi, or add me. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!