SpaWorld Centerville VA

Men's wet area

Warning: the entire men's wet area is closed, not just the bade pool. They "hope" to have it re-opened by next week but they have been "hoping" to have the bade pool re-opened for six months. Although with King Spa opening on...

Riverside Spa on Sept 6?

I'm thinking of getting some naked time in on Labor Day. Anyone else going?

Bade Pool

Men's bade pool is still closed and they don't seem to be in much of a hurry to get it re-opened. Not only that but they continue to charge full price even with no bade pool. Don't they realize Spa King is opening soon? You'd think...

Great news!

I just spoke with them and they hope to open the pools by the end of May. The restaurant may still be closed unless plans change but everything else will be open. Fingers crossed!

Meet up

Found this place called Spa world. Any dudes heading there Saturday?

Is everything open again?

Hopefully going June 18th weekend. Does anyone know if everything is open again? Is it 24 hrs? Anyone planning on going that weekend?

Latest Post
by  
Spa Time

Anyone planning on going this Friday June 4th or anytime next week? Would love to run into other nudies at the Spa.

Latest Post
by  
Thinking of heading here May 28-30

anyone from Raleigh area interested ? anyone else near Spa World want to join and meet new people

Some hope

The new place, King Spa, has set their grand opening date as March 7. They say they will not open then if they can't open 100% but it's looking pretty positive. That of course means, Spa World would be able to open as well. We'll just...

Wet area reopened

Spa World has reopened their wet area according to their website. My guess is they will be a lot stricter about enforcing the maximum occupancy. I can't see how they could operate like they did before Covid as it was often overcrowded. Tubs that...