SpaWorld Centerville VA

Visiting the area June 9-12

Would anyone like to meet up and show me around? I've heard it's a great place!

Latest Post
by  
Memorial Day Weekend

Hey guys, I'm posting because I have received several inquiries about the next meetup and whether there would be one this month. Just to keep up the trend, the last Saturday of the month happens to fall on Memorial Day weekend. For some, that...

April Monthly Gathering....30 April 2022

OK Spa lovers and those interested but have never tried one, let's plan on meeting on Saturday, April 30 for a day of naked fun, relaxation and possibly chaos. Given recent activity, I would suggest getting there early since afternoons can be...

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Will be going to celebrate my bday. So far myself and a friend will be going with a third potentially joining us. Anyone else want to join us? Bonus points if you host on Airbnb or couch surfing and live between VB and DC

First Post-Covid Gathering

Well Saturday, March 26 was nice. There were 4 of us that I know of. A couple others that wanted to be there had things come up and couldn't make it. Just say another member was there but we didn't know it....we did look for green wristbands...

March 26 Gathering

OK guys, mark your calendars! No reason to put it off any longer. Hopefully BillybareUSA will be able to join us soon but there is enough interest to merit setting a date to get back to life on March 26, 2022. The spa is open from 9 am-10 pm. A word...

Monthly gatherings again???

I was just like to hear from all of you who plan on visiting Spa World if it is time to start up again having monthly gatherings there? I have posted monthly gatherings there for several years. IMHAWK07 started up the gatherings about ten years ago...

March 19 visit,,,,

Hey guys - another TN buddy and I are planning a trip to SpaWorld on March 19 - any tips or "insider info" for an enjoyable visit there... Are SpaSandals allowed in the steam/sauna/ pool areas? Looking forward to this long overdue visit!

Great Day

Spa World today was a very fun, relaxing, invigorating time. A sparse crowd in the morning but Rational70 and I got a chance to talk and enjoy the amenities, have a great lunch, and then see the crowd that had gathered while we were eating. There...