Sycamore Creek, Arizona

Sycamore Creek AZ 3/29

Headed there with a small group Friday. Weather is supposed to be perfect in the water is flowing beautifully. Should be at the trailhead about 10:30 staying most of the day till approximately 3:00 p.m.

Sycamore Creek 3/9

Couple of us are headed up tomorrow, should be there around 11:00 a.m. The water could be flowing a bit fast but I will post a water report when I return. Come join us!

Heading to Sycamore 2/19

Heading out in a few hours to get a little sun . Not really expecting to see others there but it is a day off for some so you never know. Ive heard of the changes there with the rangers and will be cautious. Has anyone had any issues there?

Update on trail question

Is Sycamore still a safe place for a nude hike? Sheriffs still ticketing?

Tuesday hike

Any couples interested?

Latest Post
by  
Naked hiking Friday

Any couples interested?

Latest Post
by  
Naked hiking Friday

Any couples interested?

Latest Post
by  
FYI: Tonto National Forest has changed their...

A group of us was at Sycamore Creek hiking a week ago and returned from the hike to be met by several law enforcement officers, including sheriff's deputies. They detained and cited several people for being nude. The policy change actually took...

National Nude Hiking Day

I went to Sycamore Creek today for National Nude Hiking Day and was at the creek from 7:00 to 9:00 during the cooler hours and I was the only one at the entire area. Doesn't anyone go there on weekdays? Also there is only water now at the upper...