Nude Jobs by State (Certified Only)

Nude help around the house in Orange County

I would love to do odd jobs around the house. From scrubbing toilets, cleaning floors, moving things around, or doing the dishes. Nude house keeping is the best. Sammy

SE Florida nudist handyman, massage, and...

Long time nudist that is an experienced handyman, massage, and computer technician. Available in PB and Broward counties, $30/hr, 2 hr minimum. Email me at massagebydan@hotmail.com.

DJ /Karaoke

Having a nude get together this summer in Texas and need entertainment? Have system, will travel. Large selection. Sound system is scalable and can accommodate up 1000 guests. Everything from back yard parties to weddings and conventions. Prices are...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist Private Groomer /Pool Cleaner

Hello. I offer nude Private Grooming for all....I shave and trim private area..I also offer shower assistance and Pool cleaning services n the buff.. Im available 2 traveling nudist and local customers, hmu

Latest Post
by  
Yard Maintenance in SF East Bay

I interviewed several yard maintenance people. I would casually throw into the conversation being a Naturist and enjoying naked time in my yard. Only one responded positively (others were neutral). He said the yard was perfect for it and hoped he...

Latest Post
by  
Handyman in NC

Hi all: raleigh NC area Im looking for a handyman for projects around house. Specifically need someone to remove standard mirrors in bathrooms and replace with frames ones I purchased. Again this is for Raleigh NC

Latest Post
by  
Do nude housework MD VA PA DE NJ for you

Looking to do some work nude for you, I'm located around the baltimore-DMV area, but can likely work out something to travel further in PA DE etc. Can do cleaning, such as floors, showers, dusting. Organizing, and yard work. If you have some...

Latest Post
by  
Los Angeles nude electrician.

Need a light fixture, Breaker, outlet, or switch replaced, I can do it for you, reasonable rates, works safe, work is usually done within a day!

Latest Post
by  
Los Angeles nude electrician.

Need a light fixture, Breaker, outlet, or switch replaced, I can do it for you, reasonable rates, works safe, work is usually done within a day!

Latest Post
by