Nude Jobs by State (Certified Only)

Any handyman/Plumber in Toronto?

I need some minor fixings in the toilet sink and flush. Also, if you have a truck, would like to request we go pick up some furniture from Ikea and assemble it for me. Will pay as per your rate. All fixings and assemblies in the nude plz. Thanks! ;)

Latest Post
by  
Phoenix Area

I know someone need some nude help with that next home project, lol Lets do it!

Central Texas

I do odd jobs through taskrabbit on the side and would love to find some work with fellow nudists in the area. I do some housekeeping, odd jobs around the house, things like idea furniture assembly, computer repair. If you have any odd jobs that you...

Latest Post
by  
Officiant for Weddings in Toronto, Ontario...

Am a licenced wedding officiant in Ontario. Live in the Toronto area. I have performed numerous types and forms of weddings. I am very interested in performing a nude wedding. Any nudists in the GTA of Ontario thinking of getting married please...

Latest Post
by  
Illinois and Chicago area.

Hi I can make your body look clean, feel fresh and trimmed at my home studio in Chicago near Ohare. Have 5 years of experience with multiple men sizes and colors as well ages, most men wants to stay clean and trimmed or shaved. I can do your whole...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist housekeeper

Nudist male available to do laundry, general cleaning, light cooking and other household chores while totally naked. If the backyard is private, can also mow and garden nude.

Latest Post
by  
Naked Gen. Contractor. Can travel.

I'm a northern California general contractor. I work nude all the time. I'm willing to travel and the arrangements are negotiable.

Nude Handyman Work in Tennessee?

Any nude handymen in the East Tennessee area? My partner and I are nudists and have a few things that need to be done around the house we arent too good at (hanging shelves, fixing bathroom fan) please let me know

Does anyone offer nude housekeeping in...

Anyone out there? Let me know!

Latest Post
by  
Does anyone offer nude housekeeping in...

Anyone out there? Let me know!

Latest Post
by