Nude Jobs by State (Certified Only)

Electric/cable/gutters

In WA state. If anyone needs any work done I can travel. I used to work as an electrician, a satellite technician, (cable guy) and currently install gutters. Any work you need done let me know!!

Southern Oregon

Nudist male handyman. Willing to help with your home repairs. I'll work nude while you watch.

Latest Post
by  
Construction contractor

If you look at my media pics you will see I love to work while nude. If you have a construction project you need a naked contractor on, let me know, and perhaps we can make it happen. I have no problem traveling if we plan in advance. I live in N....

Latest PostAwesome!
by NakedToo 
Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia,DC and any...

After harvest is complete I will be available for farm, ranch, home improvement, maintenance, work on boats,driving and a host of other things. I like fixer upper projects and would be interested in buying the right deal to work on for the winter....

Looking for work in the hospitality industry...

Looking for work in the hospitality industry, either long term or seasonal work. Ready to relocate come January and a big plus if its a sunny and warm place and naked. Restaurant Server and Bartender for the last 10 years in Seattle, WA. Its been...

Latest Post
by