Nude Jobs by State (Certified Only)

South East Michigan

I can help with most any kind of home maintenance needs, including structural remodeling. I would absolutely prefer everyone be naked, but Im also ok with keeping our clothes on too.

Latest Post
by  
Local house cleaner

I'm looking for someone that is a nude house cleaner and organizer. I just don't have the time to do it myself. Let me know if you're interested.

Nude workplace

Just curious to see who would love to have a nudist workplace. I have worked in logistics for 11 years and would have loved to have been able to work in just steel caps, a safety vest, gloves and hard hat, particularly on hot days. I would love to...

Handyman and handy woman available in South...

We are long time nudists who are available for small projects. Electrical, plumbing, construction. Most anything. All work is guaranteed and will be done nude unless outside and prohibited.

Latest Post
by  
Working Pictures

What hobbies or jobs do you do in the nude? Share your pictures in the gallery.

SE PA or Western NJ. Will work nude for you

Hi. Let me know what you need done. I will come by, get naked ( you can as well if you wish), and start getting some of your to do list done. I am very comfortable around other nudist guys and couples or clothed folks who need some naked help.

Handyman in Arizona

Handyman in Mesa, AZ. Fix or repair just about anything from electrical to drywall, plumbing, roof repair. Give me a shout. Reasonable prices. I like what I do and it shows in my workmanship.

Looking for nude house cleaner

I am i Apache Jct. Arizona and I used to have a nude house cleaner but she had to quit because she moved. No sex involved.

Latest Post
by  
Dorset naked handyman

Hi all I'm a nudist handyman based in Dorset UK. I enjoy being able to work naked. feel free to contact me if you need any jobs doing.

Latest Post
by  
Work needed done

If any of you are in the south central Nebraska area please stop by. We can use help making home more handicap accessible.

Latest Post
by