Bare Oaks Nudists

Bare Oaks

Enjoyed a beautiful day yesterday at the club, all day sunshine and temperature with a nice breeze, certainly made up for rainy summer last year, heading back real soon!

Highly recommended

Hi all I have only been twice and such friendly staff and visitors made it such a great start to my nudist experience thank you to all

Latest Post
by  
First Spring Visit

I just came back from my first visit to BO in which I could comfortably spend the day outside. For May anything close to 24-25 C is amazing, it felt like mid July. It was wonderful to be able to shed my clothes outside for the first time and spend...

Latest Post
by  

I visited Bare Oaks last weekend and became a member... hope to meet more members this summer

Latest Post
by  
Nice weather

Very excited for nice weather will save up money to attend bareoaks this summer how I miss social nudism. If you are new or contemplating trying bareoaks is the place I have been twice and the staff and members there are so friendly and...

Latest Post
by  
Nice weather

With the nicer weather coming just want to wish everyone a happy and very nude 2018. Hope to make some nudist friends this year new to this still but love being nude when I can

Latest Post
by  
Jan 25 26

Hi all I was thinking since I would be in the area of checking out bareoaks Jan 25 and 26 2018. Anyone there now to comment on how it is and if anyone is there? I have been twice but am thinking about staying over. Please Comment or message me a...

Latest Post
by  
Concerns

Hopefully someone will be able To help me out. I am a nudist my wife is on the fence but has agreed at one time to go to bare oaks. Now our big concern is she is pregnant. Myself I want to raise our child as a nudist (naturalist) but my wife is very...

Bare Oaks

Hello everyone! Heading to Bare Oaks, weekend of July 21, 22,23. Lets hope the rain takes a holiday also!

Early Year Visit- Even Outside!

I went to Bare Oaks today, not expecting to do much more than enjoy the hot tub and the fireplace lounge, but I found it warm enough to actually sun myself, along with a couple of other members, in the shelter of the sundeck! The Bare Bistro patio...