Ingescheurd langs eikel

Ik ben ingescheurd langs myn eikel en heb altyd eikel bloot

Latest Post
by  
How to stay permanently uncovered?

This is an interesting new group. I am uncircumcised and would love my glans to be permanently uncovered. However, my foreskin won't stay back, unless I am fully erect - my frenulum pulls my skin forward every time. I an considering being...

Pene sin prepucio

He mirado que muchos tienen el pene siempre descubierto como si tuvieran la circuncisin pero no la tienen y casi ni prepucio tienen a qu se debe eso alguien me puede explicar eso por favor.

Latest Post
by  
How to Use A Glans Ring and How To Measure...

G'day, I would like to see one of the guys that has used a "Glans Ring" for a while to show via video or photos how to measure your penis for the right size ring and how to fit the ring in place I manually try to keep my foreskin...

Latest Post
by  
Instrustional video

I maked an instructional video on how to use the method of tucking the foreskin . At me it works. movie

circumcision without circumcision

Hey! I am from Russia and my English is very bad, I apologize for that. I am uncircumcised, but for many years now I have been walking exclusively with the head of my penis open. It took several months and several tens of meters of a medical bandage...

circumcision without circumcision

Hey! I am from Russia and my English is very bad, I apologize for that. I am uncircumcised, but for many years now I have been walking exclusively with the head of my penis open. It took several months and several tens of meters of a medical bandage...

Latest Post
by