Pacific Northwest Nude Hiking

July and August Day Hike and Backpack,...

I am planning a hike up Mt Townsend from the Little Quilcene Trailhead on July 8th. I am also planning a two night backpack up Tubal Cain in early August. Both nude. Anyone interested in coming along let me know.

Latest PostWhen in August
by DrMoose 
Spring hiking

Anyone interested in joining me on these hikes feel free to message me and we can can plan a meeting place and start time. April 29th - Gold Creek Trail to Green Mountain, Kitsap Peninsula. May - Mount Zion Trail, Olympic National Forest Late May -...

Latest Post
by  
Hikes Near Portland?

I have a friend asking me about places to hike nude near Portland - maybe as far as Mt Adams. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Looking for hiking buddies

I hear a lot of people talking about nude hiking and I want to join in. I love the outdoors and have only been hiking a few times. I would really enjoy meeting new people and a day hiking naked. If there are any groups and/or singles that would like...

Mid Sept. PCT Washington Pack Trip

We are planning a llama pack trip to Bear and Elk lakes in the Indian Heaven Wilderness (Gifford Pinchot National Forest) near the PCT, via the Cultus Creek trailhead, Sept. 16-20. The trailhead is at 4000 feet elevation and rises to a peak...

Latest Post
by  
Autumn Nude Hikes?

Hey all - Anyone interested in boldly trying some nude hikes before the weather gets too cold? Am thinking maybe something within an hour's drive of Seattle - Private message me if interested and we'll see if we can get something on the...

Latest Post
by  
Strawberry Wilderness Oregon Eclipse Viewing

This is a multi-day campout in the Strawberry Wilderness of the Malheur National Forest, 20 miles SE of John Day in the path of totality but away from the city crowds. We will be at the trailhead parking on Friday, August 18, packing in with llamas...

Latest Post
by  
Week long nude day hiking in NW Oregon

The week long naked (day) hiking tour is a go, based out of Squaw Mountain Ranch, last week of July. Each day is a new destination. See https://www.meetup.com/Siskiyou-Hiking-Bares/events/238650333/ To quote: "I have arranged with Squaw Mt....

Latest Post
by  
May Hiking, Hot Springs, Camping

I am headed to the beautiful PCNW (Oregon and Washington) in Mid May and would like to find another buddy to enjoy the great outdoors with. Let me know. Thanks.

Seattle Solstice and WNBR 2016!

Hey all, In just a couple of days, we'll be having another fun-filled Fremont Solstice parade. Anyone else here planning to attend? I also want to point you all at the Seattle World Naked Bike Ride, which this year takes place on July 9th, at...

Latest Post
by