Nudity In Film

Eastern Promises

I rewatched this Viggo Mortensen film last night. I saw it when it came out 15 years ago. I had forgotten how long and extensive the fight scene set in a Russian bath was. 3.5 minutes of intense fighting between two fully dressed individuals and...

Latest Post
by  
Belgian / Dutch Film du Patrick

Has anyone seen the film De Patrick? From what I have seen it's either a Dutch or Belgian film set in a nudist camp. IMDB doesn't say much about where it can be streamed]

Skin: A History of Nudity in the Movies

Hulu has a good documentary on nudity in film. "Skin: A History of Nudity in the Movies". It has a lot of nudity and interviews, ranging from the earliest nudity on film to the current day "me too" restrictions.

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Ella Schn - Die nackte Wahrheit (The naked...

A German TV series about an autistic layer. On this episode there are 2 scenes on a nudistic campsite. Die nackte Wahrheit

Latest Post
by  
Surprising scene in a German series

A German TV series about immigrants who learn German. In part 4 (at 09:00) a visit at a student of the course. German TV series "Endlich deutsch"

Latest Post
by  
La fonte des neiges

A boy is ashamed on a nudist resort. La fonte des neiges

Latest Post
by  
Confetti - Full Frontal (M/F)

The film is a mockumentary that follows three couples as they battle it out to win the coveted title of 'Most Original Wedding of the Year'. One of the wedding themes revolve around a nudist couple who refuse to compromise on covering up. I...

Skin Deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avoZhtcDH-Y About three people two males and one female who rescue a nudist couple form their boat and the three decided to join the nudists. A third female comes to stay but she only goes topless in one scene. Plenty...