Sahnoans At Star Ranch

2023 Season

The 2023 Season - Trips planned, Events you are attending, Meet ups, etc for the 2023 season. Going to the 5k run April 1; Anyone else going that weekend? Details are on the website. We will be tent camping. Everything was full months ago. We would...

planning a trip

We are planning a trip this weekend andHelp full hint for first timers at park. Thank You in advabced.

2022 Nude 5K Series Texas / Oklahoma

2022 Nude 5K Series Texas / Oklahoma Please Register early. See websites for Registration details and weekend events. Mark your calendars. Bring your friends. Share the news. Check off the Bucket list and Support your nude resorts. No sexual...

Latest Post
by  
The LAST NAKED RACE for the season.

The LAST NAKED RACE for the season. October 9th at Star Ranch in McDade, Texas Its not a Swinger event *no play * but hang naked with and make new friends OUTSIDE. Check this off you bucket list: Nude 5k * Nude Resort * A great place to naked camp....

Latest Post
by  
Recent Visit

I stayed in room 2 at Star Ranch from December 17th through December 19th, 2019. A wonderful group of people - Very Friendly and helpful. I will be going back in April to the Hot Dog Social and some great outdoor Pool Time. They have a wonderful...

Latest Post
by  
Recent Visit

I was able to visit from Friday April 5th to departure on April 13th. Spent time in Cabin 4 which was great for my visit. No complaints here. I did request a mop for the storm after my arrival on the 5th. Track mud into the cabin ask for mop....

Latest Post
by  
Recent Visit

I was able to visit from Friday April 5th to departure on April 13th. Spent time in Cabin 4 which was great for my visit. No complaints here. I did request a mop for the storm after my arrival on the 5th. Track mud into the cabin ask for mop....

Latest Post
by  
Nude 5k April 13th

The 22nd Bare Buns run is coming up on the 13th of April!! Anyone else going as a runner or spectator?