Gunnison Beach

Shoreline Trash Issue at Gunnison Beach and...

What's up with the trash problem: New here as being a nudist and this was my first outing as a nudists and was a bit disappointed in the cleaningness of the facilities n shoreline of Gunnison Beach. Be careful going barefoot 25 to 30 feet from...

Latest Post
by  
Friday Beach and beer day

Before the Memorial Day fees apply, lets enjoy the nice weather friday with some beer! If interested message johnnychimpo4. I hope to see everyone there. NO PERVERTS! IF YOU CONE, YOU BETTER BE NAKED AND READY TO TALK TO PEOPLE. DONT JUST CAMP PUT...

anyone up for hanging out sometime?

summer is coming to an end would like to link up this weekend with some new folks

Polar Bare Plunge 2017!

Recently got an email (somewhere else, not here). THE POLAR BARE PLUNGE IS APPARENTLY ON FOR 2017! Note, it'll be JANUARY 8. Usually, it's been the first Sunday in January. But this year, that's New Year's Day. So I guess they...

Latest Post
by  
Beach weather is upon us!

Going to Gunnison for the first time this weekend. See everyone there!

Latest Posttest
by nudist_in_the_wild 
No tents in 2016?

I read elsewhere that the park service is considering a ban on tents at Gunny. Not sure what the definition of a "tent" is. Does it include those sun shelters? Has anyone else heard anything about this?

how do we get drink holders with the name...

How do we purchase things like cup holders, shirts or bags with "true Nudists" on it? Tony & Susan

Questions About The Beach

I will be taking a trip there this summer im just wondering if there are people my age there or if its only older people