El Dorado Hot Springs

Eldorado Hot springs still open?

The website has been taken down and we want to visit Saturday. Anyone know if they are open and renting private tubs?

Solo fem

I may be interested. Anyone want to do a meetup?

Anyone been here lately?

Looking between here and shang ri la, not sure what's the best place to check out. Probably looking to go for a weekend, bring our camper. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Meeting up with another young couple at the...

My wife and I 34/30 are thinking about heading down to El Dorado for the first time this weekend (March 13-16th). We would like to meet up with another like-minded couple to enjoy the springs with.

Latest Post
by  
Sunday 12/15

A few of us are heading to Eldorado hot springs on Sunday about 11am. Anyone interested? Weather looks perfect.

Latest Post
by  
Are you still in business??

Sounds like a great weekend get away... would hate to make the journey only to find out that the place is out of business. A previous entry made mention that the place was soon to be closed or sold or GONE?? Anyone have any helpful updated info...?...

Bill Pennington

I went by El Dorado yesterday. They now have a little monument for Bill Pennington outside the Desert Pete enclosure. I didn't realize he had passed away. He could be irascible, but he was also totally dedicated to nudism. When I first brought...

Minor Gripes

I have been going to El Dorado since the 1990s, and will continue to go. My last visit left me a bit turned off, however. When I went to the front desk, there was no one there. That happens sometimes, but there is usually someone near by. Instead,...

Visit the hot tubs Sunday 5-19

Talk to the wife, we are thinking of going out on Sunday. Weather should be great, for this time of year. One more chance this season before the weather gets hot. Naked hugs Jim

Latest Post
by  
EL DORADO HOT SPRINGS

ANyone going Sat afternoon?