El Dorado Hot Springs

Best time of year to go?

Hi! I've always wanted to visit this but was curious as to when is the best time to go. I read some reviews saying they wish the water was warmer and with AZ still being cooler I was curious to see if you have any suggestions?

Las vegas nudist friends

Hi hi any nudist in las vegas.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone for a soak?

Would love to meet any ladies/couples at El Dorado this weekend. Weather is supposed to be beautiful for working on our tan lines. Can I help you with sunscreen on your back?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone for a soak?

Would love to meet any ladies/couples at El Dorado this weekend. Weather is supposed to be beautiful for working on our tan lines. Can I help you with sunscreen on your back?

Latest Post
by  
First Time...

My girlfriend and I are headed out to Phoenix in a couple weeks and we're planning on driving out to El Dorado one afternoon to spend a few hours in the hot springs. It's my first time there, and her first time at any nude or...

First time going

Just went today for the first time, wanted to check it out. The people were very cool and a super relaxed environment. I only went to the communal area, didn't check out the private section. Will be back though.

Latest Post
by  
Join Us Tonight

Thinking about heading out to El Dorado Hot Springs tonight with some friends. It'll be a couple of couples. Hoping to met up with some new fun friends.

Restaurant

I went up to El Dorado this week and I saw that the restaurant on the corner had burned down. Not just damaged or severely damaged, completely fricking gone. It's just a few upright scorched timbers. I wasn't a fan of the place. I ate there...

Bad web site programming

The website for the spa is impossible to read, due to a green-and-black checkerboard pattern that obscures the text. I've checked with Edge and Firefox, and both have the problem.