Hippie Hollow

Still Closed

Welcome to politics - Adler vs. Abbott - guess we will lose out until after the election in November. Sad since other parks and pools are now open. Welcome to Austin - where democracy decreases daily.

Reopening June 15

Come back, the park is open. Stay healthy, don't get burned!

Closed due to Corona Virus concerns

Hippie Hollow is closed until further notice

Latest Post
by  
Meet at hippie hollow Monday nov 25 2019

Havent been enough this summer so going her in November. To be 80 degrees and sunny. Lets meet and enjoy together. Be there around noon. AustinJohn

Latest Post
by  
Today at HH

Had a great relaxing day at Hippie Hollow need to come back.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting after 10 years!

Hi all, I will be visiting HH on 9/27 between 9am to 3pm. It has been 10 years since I have been here. Cannot wait! Let me know if anyone else is going to be here at this time. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
Wanting to go back, but don't have a ride

I've been to HH once but that was when I had a car. I would like to go back but I'm unable to now. I was wondering if there someone here that I could ride with from the Austin area. I could provide snacks and help with the parking fee. I...

Latest Post
by  
I want to make friend before I go!

I would like to make a friend before I go to hippie hollow, I dont want to go alone!

Finally planning a trip back to Hippie Hollow

Wife and i are planning a trip back to hippie hollow after 5 years

Lets meet at hippie hollow

Joined this group in hopes of meeting others who benture to hippie hollow and prefer a group to being alone. I am straight but welcome friends from all walks. I dont get to go that much but hope to soon. Self employed and married but she not into...