Wick Beach

Monknash Ladder

At the beach today and the ladder will be closed for 2 weeks from 15th March- hope they arent taking it away!

Perfect Weather

Had a great time down Monknash yesterday! First time visiting. Thank you Speedoboyo for meeting up with me and making me feel so at ease. Until next time!

Latest Post
by  
Availability

Hi all, Just wanted to check if this area is still available? Ive never been before and interested to head down there this week. Some guidance would be great #firsttimer

Availability

Hi all, Just wanted to check if this area is still available? Ive never been before and interested to head down there this week. Some guidance would be great #firsttimer

Latest Post
by  
Reflections on first visit!

First visit yesterday. A great beach, and having lived in Cardiff area for many years cant believe I havent visited before! Walk to the beach is 15 mins or so but a pleasant stroll with great views. The ladders down to the beach arent for the faint...

Cliff erosion at Monknash (or Traeth as...

You must be aware of this, there have been landslips in the past and I saw a guy injured by a single rock the size of a football, who was then (after along wait) air lifted away -poor fucker. Also I had my wife's car broken into when left it in...

Monknash and Wick in winter

Does anyone visit this place for naked walks this time of year? Would like to hear what people think of this :-)

Naked beach picnic.

There are at least two other ways to easily access this beach before the tide is fully in, without going up or down the ladder. As long as you don't mind a bit of a walk, there's really no issue with access . With this in mind, and as there...

Latest Post
by