Avalon Resort

Trip booked

Booked my first trip to Avalon for the last weekend in June. How busy does it get during the summer on the weekends?

Memorial weekend

Planning on going memorial weekend to avalon camping. Would love to meet other TN's there.

Latest Post
by  
Avalon this Spring

Hey everyone As soon as the weather gets warmer I will be heading back to Avalon. Would love to meet other folks who attend and would like to meet to socialize there. You cam PM me anytime. Also very amateur photographer would love to practice...

Latest Post
by  
Love Avalon

I came for a visit at the end of March and absolutely loved it Everyone is always so welcoming and makes you feel at home. Avalon is one of my favorite places to visit!

Looking for carpool this weekend

i wanted to go to the blues fest at avalon this weekend but i don't have a car. is there anyone going who could carpool from frederick?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone planning to be at Avalon this weekend?

I am thinking of heading up on Saturday. It would be nice to have someone to hang out with. Let me know!

BOY WAS I WRONG ABOUT AVALON

AFTER 11 MONTHS OF DOING A LOT OF WORK AROUND THERE, FOR NO PAY, INCLUDING PICKING GARBAGE UP AT THE KITCHEN AND CONDO'S 5 DAYS A WEEK, PUTTING IN OVER 30 HOURS WORK IN THE HOT TUBS AND INDOOR POOL, TEARING THE CEILING OUT OF THE MEETING ROOM,...

Nice St. Patrick's Day Weekend

Was at Avalon for the last 4 days; was a lighter crowd (think it was due to the weather) - but consistently and as always a friendly and fun crowd! There was a guest chef who created a really delicious St. Paddy's/Irish menu at the lodge on...

Latest Post
by  
Avalon is for sale!

From the weekly newsletter: Bob Smith, official spokesperson for the four major investors of Avalon Resort LLC, announced Saturday to a crowd of over 100 members the sale of Avalon. Avalon has been listed with Parks and Places Real Estate this...

Sept. 7

I'm planning to be there tomorrow, Sept.7. Anyone going to be around?