Avalon Resort

Weekend Vacation

Will be at Avalon August 23rd thru 25th. Staying in one of the log cabins. Can't wait! Hope to see some of you there.

Latest Post
by  
7/6/24

Heading to Avalon 7/6/24 if anyone wants to join.

Latest Post
by  
Trip Report

I just got home from my first trip to Avalon. I arrived Saturday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon. Tent camped. There didn't seem to be many people around but those who were there were open and friendly. The place had a wonderful laid-back...

first trip

hoping to travel up to Avalon this weekend for the first time. anyone ever stay in the bunkhouse. not much on tenting. any first time tips? mike

Latest Post
by  
Bare Barn

I was out at Avalon on Sunday. It was a beautiful day. Any updates on the Bare Barn opening. This hood welding has been the issue for months. Mark

Latest Post
by  
Looking forward to spring

If the weather will warm up just a little bit I will plan my first trip to Avalon this spring. It's just a bit too cool for me in March. Anyone else planning an Avalon trip in the near future?

First trip to Avalon

I went to Avalon for the first time this past week and it will not be my last. It is a very friendly and relaxing environment and I had a great time. If you are planning your first trip there, use a gps. The roads are a bit twisty and treacherous in...

November 5, 6

I'm going to be close to Avalon the first weekend in November and was curious if anybody goes off season, if it would be worth stopping by to check it out. I don't want to pay a day fee and then sit by myself at an indoor pool for 3 hours...

Latest Post
by  
I have only the best of memories from Avalon!

Lived in the DC Metro area for years which was only about 2 hrs away from this beautiful resort. Spent many a glorious weekend camping there over about 15 years. Gorgeous setting, wonderful people, and a very smooth vibe. They keep improving the...

Latest Post
by  
Visit on 6/11/2023

Will be up at the resort on 6/11 if anyone else will be there let me know. Cheers!