Women Have Curves

hi im new group

Latest Post
by  
isn't there more to cuddle and love

my late wife was bbw, so I would love to find a younger female textile, looking for a nudist companion

Latest Post
by  
I know I'm a man but I love a woman with...

I know I'm a man but I love a woman with curves.I'm not hating on skinny women though they're beautiful too it's just that when I see a woman with a full figured body big breasts nice fat butt it turns me on.

Latest Post
by  
Your photos

Hi ladies, I have been looking at the site photos and what a crowd of lovely curvy ladies you all are.

Skype, KiK or anything else

Hi Ladies, I just love to chat to curvy ladies. Skype me on gordon.brown752

Latest Post
by  
hi

hi

Latest Post
by  
very nice new pics

I am sorry if it took me a while to approve your pics. Would anyone want to co-moderate? I am having problems with my computer and want to get a little help with managing groups. Also, I would like to use a different pic to represent this group. My...

Latest Post
by  
Thanks For This Group

I was happy to find groups where I did not have to feel ashamed that I am a curvy women. I was scared to get involved with the nudist movement due to my weight, but have pretty much been accepted in with open arms. I really appreciate it.

Latest Post
by  
Curves are attractive.

One of the things that I like about this site is that there are a lot of real women. If a woman happens to be thin, that is ok, but women with curves are sexy.