Daring Nudists!!

Petition

Please sign this Petition if you enjoy Nude Recreation of any kind. https://clothing-optional-access.weebly.com/ I signed it the first day it was up.

WANT TO DO FULL STRIPTEASE

DID A STRIP TEASE IN AID OF CANCER RESEARCH WHILE AGO REALLY ENJOYED IT LOVE TO STRIP AGAIN FOR LADIES/COUPLES FOR JUST PURE ENJOYMENT XX FULLY NUDE JUST BIT OF FUN XX

Some Old Stories

I have a file on my desktop at work called The Compendium of Debauchery - I used to tell the same old stories to people all the time so I compiled them into an easy C&P resource. I've not used it for years, but I guess some of the episodes...

Latest PostI would too.
by out2play 
Strip dominoes gone Crazy!

I have a story wich I consider to be my first true nudist experience. I went to Eckerd College (Its a small, unique college in St. Petersburg, Florida). One night I was bored and went for a walk, visiting friends along the way. On my walk I stopped...

Nude at work

font size="2"I work over night at my local mall as a security officer. it was about 2 am and a lady friend of mine who was hanging out with me at work dared me to take off my clothes and walk around the mall in one lap naked. So i did it....

Work

I had a naked pic of me taken on all fours on my desk, nearly caught by the cleaners, loved it

naked swim in your apartment pool

I've been wanting to do this - just go down one evening and jump in for a night swim. Technically the pool closes at 8 but no one ever locks the gate so why not? I'm scared some old lady will report me. Years ago the complex where I lived...

New dare - be naked with a textile

How about this: Get naked withasomeoneyou know (friend or relative) who hasn't seen you naked before and isn't a nudist. You might recruit a new nudist. I went on a sight-seeing holiday with my sister who hadn't seen me naked since I...