Daring Nudists!!

vaca

on the outerbanks in nc this week and taned nude by the pool and on the top deck faceing the road and beach if any one looked up from the beach they would have seen everything as well as in the pool where several houses could see me if they looking...

Latest Post
by  
Fun and dares

Anyone from Australia want to hook up and have a go at dears. I'm just looking for some fun times with like minded people

nude in public

I have been nude driving, on public streets, in back yard almost everywhere you can think of. I have been seen several times and have never gotten into trouble for it. I have had neighbors see me nude in the yard. Strangers see me while driving etc....

To dare or not.

My local Village Post Office/Shop is run by the community and the second in charge semi complains in a joking way when I go in with just my shorts and shoes on and the last time she said to the the one helping on the shop side "it is all right...

ozzie guys looking for group dares

hay folks looking for younger ozzie guys into dares inbox me

Latest Post
by  
Evening/Night time nude running.

Last late evening I went for my normal nude walk and as usual putting down my shorts I was carrying down after the last place where I will be known. When I was near the far end of my walk I saw flashes of lightning so I decided to run back home so I...

CAUTION TO FELLOW NUDIST WHO ARE DOING NUDE...

Use caution when doing nude driving, which I have done many times in the past, and will do many times in the future. Always have away to cover up if passing another vehicle, or another vehicle passes you. In the area where I live a person who was...

Latest Post
by  
On a beach during a hurricane

I live in NJ and as you know we just got crushed by hurricane Sandy. At night, just as Sandy was approaching I went to the beach alone. The sand was almost completely under the water so I quickly got naked. The wind was intense! I taped the whole...

Naked at the river

We have a place at the river. Recently, in May,I was there and my wife was at home and the road flooded that leads to our place and I was stuck there.There was no one on my side of the river in our development, but there were several people across...