Daring Nudists!!

naked in front of the fireman

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend at home when the bell rang. As I was grabbing my shorts, my friend dared me to open the door naked. Since only friends are usually visiting me, I accepted and opened the door butt naked...... to a fireman who...

Tampa, FL area, any daring couples around?

We love to take nude photos in public places and would like to meet other couple who would be interested in the same. Just fun nude photography would be OK too. You can see some of our adventures on our page. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
from NC

Hey looking for someone that is local to me that would like to go out and have fun taking pictures of each other in different public places.

Getting the mail.........................

So it's 62F, cloudy out and my servailence camera show'd that the mail just came so I thought I'd better go out and get it before some pedesterian steals it, so i did, IN THE NUDE. Didn't really think about the nude part till the...

Daring in many ways!!!

As we have been daring in many ways, be it by our own ideas or ideas by others. is there any chance to, at some stage to dare, by teaming together in our various parts of the world, as it has happened with nudist interest groups riding bikes, hiking...

Rest Area's Dare

WALKING AROUND A REST AREA NUDE. TRY IT ITS FUN. OR WHEN I PARK MY TRUCK AT NIGHT SOMETIMES LEAVING THE DOME LITE ON AND MESSING AROUND THE CAB NUDE.

San Francisco

got some nude time in San Francisco Friday to bad it was so damn cold and raining. But I'll get some more next month

Latest Post
by  
Male Play Party

Reminder from: SEWiscBareJacks Yahoo! Group Title: South East Wisconsin BareJacks Saturday September 22th Date: Saturday September 22, 2012 Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm Location: Delavan, Wisconsin Notes: ...

Melbourne Australia

Hi everyone, Melbourne Australia here..any guys, girls, couples into daring fun? Streaking, dares, laughs in the nude, just hanging out, doing silly things naked for a laugh? love it all! I sure hope there are other Melbournites here...love to hear...

Latest Post
by  
My nude salutation to a nude saint

In India, there was a culture of linking nudity with spirituality. Nudity is not only sexual but sacred also. Just 2 days back I went to meet with a nude saint - known as naga sanyasi. when I reached his cave, he was being offered food by two of his...