Daring Nudists!!

Pictures

I didn't realize that we had been made moderators of this group. There were a backlog of pictures that needed to be approved.We will check more often now.

Latest Post
by  
All Male Video Club Party

A reminder that there will be a Video Club party this Saturday, September 15th, from 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Upstairs we will be showing "Weekend" (A one-night-stand develops into a weekend-long idyll. An invaluable snapshot of ...

Latest Post
by  
I am just so naked

I like driving naked; obviously in UK you have to be careful!! I enjoy sitting on our bench in our front garden in the late evening sunshine, I will post the picture on our site when I get myself certified which I am doing soon! Kinky having to ...

Flashing and Posting the pic

Hi all here is one seeing as we are meant to be Daring Flash your naked body at a supermarket, Gas Station, Public Tolet, or anywhere you will be seen and Post the Picture

Bored in Iraq

Hi all, I am currently stationed in Iraq, and it gets pretty boring sometimes. I am always up for some dares. Being in the military though, I can't do anything like run around outside nude...although I wish I could.

My wife enjoys riding in the car topless

My wife enjoys riding in the car topless showing off to people who drive past us. A few years ago we were on a freeway in traffic, and she was topless and a 18 wheeler was next to us and he noticed her sitting there topless and her very big boobs...

French canals naked

Last summer I took a boat through the french canals to the Med on my own. Most of the way it was countyside and the odd small town, so I was naked for hours on end and very relaxed. On rounding a bend at the back of atown I was surprised to see...

Why are you a member of this group?

There are an awful lot of group members but very little going on here. Why be a member if you don't want to get involed? Our one motto is "Naked Where We Shouldn't Be" and we thought this was a group for that.

Try this

people are making a big deal over it https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UndQIsukOBo

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Looking for Michigan nudist men. women, and couples. My email and yahoo IM is hartmann3815@yahoo.com My Skype is hartmann441

Latest Post
by