RE: Truenudist member Gathering at Gunnison

bump

This post was edited
Truenudist member Gathering at Gunnison

As long as the weather is better then today, then I will be attending the gathering. Like others who posted, I do not visit the beach on the weekends for the same reasons. However like the others I am going to make an exception in this case as long as its a beach day. Hope to see you all Next Sunday.

This post was edited

see you there

This post was edited

I can't make the July 10 event but will be in NYC on July 13. How do I get from Manhattan to Gunnison using public transportation? Easy? Difficult?Thanks for any help you can give me.

There is a ferry boat from Manhattan to Highlands, NJ. But the remaining problem is how to get from Highlands to Gunnison Beach. It would be a very long walk. I don't know taxis in that area. Gunnison Beach is far out on Sandy Hook.

This post was edited

How will we know who's who and where to congregate? ID pins are out for those of us with an aversion to piercing.

I've seen name bracelets, name necklaces, and *my* favorite, a magic marker, and simply write your name on your upper arm.

This post was edited

Fortunately I know Steve and Jen. But if they are in for a swim or taking a walk when I arrive, I will be like other people who have not met them.

This post was edited

GunnisonGathering -
Meet at Gunnison beach onJuly 10th,

Where to find us on the beach:once you've walked off the boardwalk, head towards the volleyballcourt.Walk to the volleyball net post, then turntowards the water and walk straight ahead.Look for either a white or pink Tshirt hanging from either a windscreenor umbrella post. It'll Have the lettersTN on it. Stop and introduceyourself.

Arrive early: Get to the beach by 9 a.m., weekends are extremely crowded and once the parking lot is full you can not enter or you mayhave to walk over a mile just to get to the area. If you can't make it by 9 am., arrive later,like noon or 1pm. Early morningbeachgoers tend to leave, opening some spaces.

Bring: your personal needs, water and food to sustain yourself for theday, it's a Looong walk back to the concession stands or your car.

BePrepared: to meet some great people,have a great time,catch some rays, or, if this is your first time at a nudistvenue, to revel in the absolute freedom of being nude outdoors.

Behavior: We expect veteran nudists as well as some newbies to show up. Be gracious and understanding, give guidance when asked. First timers, don't be afraid to ask. Good behavior will be expected as well asproper nude beach ettiquette, if you're not sure what that is, then google nudebeach ettiquette and learn, or just ask.

Individuals who display inappropriate behavior, will be asked to leavethe group, and may be subject to arrest by the rangers.

Helpful needs: Who might have a beach umbrella, canopy or windscreen that could bring it along for the group? Message us and let us know if you can help

This post was edited

GunnisonGathering - Meet at Gunnison beach onJuly 10th, Where to find us on the beach:once you've walked off the boardwalk, head towards the volleyballcourt.Walk to the volleyball net post, then turntowards the water and walk straight ahead.Look for either a white or pink Tshirt hanging from either a windscreenor umbrella post. It'll Have the lettersTN on it. Stop and introduceyourself.Arrive early: Get to the beach by 9 a.m., weekends are extremely crowded and once the parking lot is full you can not enter or you mayhave to walk over a mile just to get to the area. If you can't make it by 9 am., arrive later,like noon or 1pm. Early morningbeachgoers tend to leave, opening some spaces.Bring: your personal needs, water and food to sustain yourself for theday, it's a Looong walk back to the concession stands or your car.BePrepared: to meet some great people,have a great time,catch some rays, or, if this is your first time at a nudistvenue, to revel in the absolute freedom of being nude outdoors. Behavior: We expect veteran nudists as well as some newbies to show up. Be gracious and understanding, give guidance when asked. First timers, don't be afraid to ask. Good behavior will be expected as well asproper nude beach ettiquette, if you're not sure what that is, then google nudebeach ettiquette and learn, or just ask.Individuals who display inappropriate behavior, will be asked to leavethe group, and may be subject to arrest by the rangers.Helpful needs: Who might have a beach umbrella, canopy or windscreen that could bring it along for the group? Message us and let us know if you can help

P.S. Can't tell you what we'll be wearing, cause we won't have anything on....LOL

This post was edited
Info for July 10th Open gathering at Gunnison

here it is, hope you can all join us....post here if you can join us, this way you'll get any updates...

This post was edited

Sandy Hook Field Station
Sun, Jul 10

Mostly Sunny
High
85F

Precip
0%
Wind:
From SSW at 6 mph
Humidity: