Running Nude

I would love to try a nude run. I run all the time, but there are too many people around.

This post was edited
RE: Running Nude

Never done this and it sounds like it would be a lot of fun. As for problems with the landing gear floppping about, how about a cold shower before the run to make the landing gear retract, at least for the early part of the run?

This post was edited

i did a 5k bare buns fun run 2 years ago and that was the best things i have done in a long time

This post was edited

Turtle Lake Naturist Resort has a 5K run/walk scheduled for next Saturday,June 11. If I make it out to the resort that day, I expect I'd be a spectator rather than participant.

This post was edited

I use to run twice per week, about 5-6 km each day, and I've run several popular races (about 4-7 km). Of course I can't do it nude!
But once I went to a nudist camping, located over a long beach, and early in the morning several nudist campers use to run along it. It has about 1,5 km long, so go and return was a nice trainning, and of course done in the nude! Feelings at the beginning were confused, didn't know if I really like it, but finally I get used to "the balance and dingling" of all it. And of course I've enjoyed.
Last day I run first to the end of the ebach and then I returned swimming, so I did a nude duathlon, too, hehe

This post was edited

Bare as you Dare 5k is the first weekend of Oct at Bluebonnet in Decatur, TX. I will be there again this year for my 2nd social nude event.

This post was edited

Hi,
I use to run barefoot, most times on the beach, sometimes in the woods and dunes and even a couple of times on the street.
Till now i never dared to go barefoot on a big runnersevent but last weekend i did an 17km run with 25 other chi-runners.
On the beach i choose the time to ran so that there are not so much people there, and when quiet i love to go nude and ran without anything except my own body.
Its a great feeling i can't describe, every one should be able to try this at least once.
Nude regards

This post was edited

I have run nude at both Blacks Beach in San Diego and Orient Beach in St. Martin. While Orient Beach is as close to paradise as I have ever been, the running on Blacks Beach was better. The beach is flat and the sand is firmly packed for a very nice running surface. The nude section of the beach is pretty long so you can get in a pretty good workout.

This post was edited

I never run anywhere. The government are always asking us to conserve energy, so I walk slowly.

This post was edited

Thinking of entering the 5k race at White Thorn Lodge this summer. It will be my first 5k race naked. I've raced very many 5ks over the years, but none naked. Anyone else planning to go?

This post was edited