RE: Swiimming

Yep been there done that, but the tan you get by nude arcwelding is un forgettable! * ) ..) .*) (. (. ,. (.*'*- -Shalom

Probably ranks right up there with frying bacon.

This post was edited
Things to do in the nude

I would love to fly an airplane in the nude. Sadly, airports in my country would never see to that, and I don't own my own plane.
I would love to skydive in the nude too! ha!

This post was edited
RE: Things to do in the nude

I would love to fly an airplane in the nude. Sadly, airports in my country would never see to that, and I don't own my own plane. I would love to skydive in the nude too! ha!
Well, if airport security gets any better, you may well get your wish...

This post was edited
Farming!

A farmer has some unique situations available to him in which he can strip off and enjoy nudism while working. There's always an 'out of the way' field where he can strip and enjoy sun and nature naturally. I also like to mow the lawn nude (away from the road, tho). To a farmer (and his GF), his farm is his own personal summer "nude resort".

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I'll second your "party nude", Coffee. I really like a little buzz in the presence of other naked people. It helps to relax & enjoy it a little more even. Another thing I like to do nude is housework. it is more enjoyable(tolerable) & no restrictive clothing to hamper movement or make you hot. Can't beat laying in the surf of a beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Saltwater skinny-dipping is the bomb.

This post was edited
SWIMMING

Without a doubt SWIMMING is the number one thing we like to do nude..... But, there are lots of other things we do nude that we enjoy as well...

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming

ACK!!! ARC WELDING!?!?!?!?!
OUCHIES!!! Frying Bacon, or Sausage, or even ground beef can be quite painful.
Swimming nude is definately the best. Not sure why, but it just feels so much better, no sticky swimsuit stuck to you. Just the smooth water flowing over your body. I do everything normal nude, but like the bacon frying, there are just times you have to protect yourself!
Happy Nuding
Jerry

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming and Beach Gmes

I adore swimming but it can get a little lonely, beach games and walking in company is great to do naked. Please anybody help me, how do I chat to other nudists on site, not the cht room.

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming and Beach Gmes

I adore swimming but it can get a little lonely, beach games and walking in company is great to do naked. Please anybody help me, how do I chat to other nudists on site, not the chat room.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

Mine is to go camping in the great outdoors of NSW in Australia. Beaches, rivers, National Parks are some of the places I go naked camping.

This post was edited