RE: I'm nude right now.

Being that it was 120 yesterday, had a good excuse for being naked all day.

This post was edited

still nude and going. been nude since yesterday at 3:30 pm

This post was edited

me too, and it feels so good!

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.Wishing I was nude right now. But have company over. Once they leave though......

This post was edited

I'm very nearly nude. Nothing on but a pair of flimsy shorts. No panties just hanging free!

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.wow thats lovely dancing naked! i play the drums always naked. its so fun and liberating! ;)

This post was edited

I guess I'm just lazy and unexciting. I sit on my deck naked. Morning noon and night. No dancing, just enjoying the breeze and sun, even some light rain sometimes. Oh, and I AM nude right now, although I'm doing laundry, which strangely becomes fun being naked!

This post was edited

I've been naked since I got up this morning. Actually all last night too as I sleep naked.

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.wow thats lovely dancing naked! i play the drums always naked. its so fun and liberating! ;)

I dance naked in my living room often. Get home from work on a Friday get naked open up some wine and turn on the music. It's amazing

This post was edited

would love to see how u dance nude

This post was edited