RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

Definitely yes. Today, although it's the middle of winter, it was 87 degrees here at the top of Texas. I was driving around with only a thin pair of gym shorts on and a ball cap, so I could have the sunroof open. I find myself really, really looking forward to summer and spring.

I have one pair of basket ball shorts, and although they are knee length, they have little holes made into them. I guess it's for sweaty exercising and breathability. They're the next best thing to be nude, as the air goes right through them. Those are my favorite driving shorts on trips, if I wear them. They also slip right on and off, so that's convenient, too.

This post was edited
RE:Do you find yourself wearing the least amount of clothing even at textile event?

As the addition of nudity continues to spiral out of control I find that when getting dressed it is more and more a question of what is the minimum I just have to wear

This post was edited

As the addition of nudity continues to spiral out of control I find that when getting dressed it is more and more a question of what is the minimum I just have to wear

This post was edited

I dress traditionally where textile required. But usually the first one stripped at naked-friendly events!
I prefer going commando when clothing needed but have tendency to "poke out" instead of "hang." So in public usually wearing underwear..grrrrrr.

This post was edited

Always commando here, and love the summer, with loose shorts, no shoes or flip-flops, and a tank top or no shirt!

This post was edited

Generally speaking, I like to wear as little as possible at all times. Trouble is, I am also cold-natured, so I sometimes cover up for warmth. Still, I love summer weather wearing as few clothes as I can, being barefoot, etc.

This post was edited

I often have the fewest layers of clothes that I can get away with, starting with no tie or jacket at professional meetings, no umderwear if in business casual or shorts and loose shirt at social functions. I often find that I am still naked when everyone else has covered up at CO beaches or events. I think my thermoregulation has just adjusted to preference for nude in many situations. And I am acquiring a taste for being unabashed :).

This post was edited

living in a mostly cold country wearing layers is important anything warm from winter time. but summer you can wear shorts t shirt. underware is a must . most event are textile here lol

This post was edited

Other than footwear, yes.
In summer, only wear a shirt where one is required. Generally put it on when I get there and take it off when I leave.?
Wear long pants as little as possible. Sometimes go weeks at a time in the summer without doing so.
Never wear underwear.

This post was edited

Surprising how many men mention a tank or t-shirt in situations where they don't seem necessary. I keep my shirt wearing to the allowable minimum in warm weather.

This post was edited