Can Our Nude Photo Get Us Into Trouble?

I join nudist sites to share The good new of salvation through Christ,and I join because I am a nudist my self,who of course is a Christian foremost. I would post nude pictures of my self,to show people that I am not some kind of perv or trail. Not that I poses an attractive body, because i do not. I also understand every one should feel free to go nude not just the attract specimens.
The reason I am Leary of posting nude picture of myself is because i work for a big corporation who does background checks on their employees,and that most likely mean internet posts and photos.
In the state of Pa. an employer has the power to firer an employee for any reason no explanation needed.

This topic was edited
RE:Can Our Nude Photo Get Us Into Trouble?

What I understand of the so called country of freedom is that nudity is a dirty word and the do gooder's who think they know the best think or told by other people that nudity is a problem as it could mean you are a danger to the public so you must be removed from your work.

This post was edited

Also under your privacy setting you can turn off the search engines been able to find your information on this site (as long as it works) which I have done.

This post was edited

And you can set your photo permissions to friends, or certified friends only.

Photo permissions are iffy at best. Right now, certified friends works, but certified only does not. If you have photos marked certified only, EVERYONE can see them. I submitted a bug report about four weeks ago, but it's still not fixed, and no notification has been made to make members aware of the security issue.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

. It is best to never give an employer any reason that he may use to terminate you. An employer may use reasons other than R.I.F. to terminate an employee and avoid Workman's Compensation claims.

I believe you mean Unemployment Insurance and not Workman's Comp which pays employees who get injured on the job. Every state has different employment laws so what you can't be fired for in one state might be a reason to get dismissed in another state.

The best possible advice is not to use your full name and address on ANY social media.

This post was edited

Anything you post on the internet can become public, even if it is well protected.
Since you live in a very narrow minded country, it is probably the best for you not to share your pics online.
And the world needs less religion.

This post was edited

The only way to be sure your photos are not viewed by someone you don't want to see them is to not post them. Nothing else will provide 100% security.

This post was edited

I was never worried about my job because of being a nudist. Many more guys, gals and people of authority over me knew of my lifestyle and my propensity for being comfortable naked in the locker room, dorm and sleeping nude, for my entire career (32 yrs). I was poked at and jokes were made of this but nothing ever came of it from up top. I don't think my superiors really cared. My nudity in the fire house was cheered more than discouraged and more co workers began to sleep nude, like they did at home, after realizing that I did and that I had been since being hired and assigned to my first fire house.

This post was edited

I have researched nudism for as long as the internet is old. I am a card carrying nudist and fully subscribe to the doctrine, benefits and wholesomeness of social as well as home nudism. So in light of that I couldn't very well be ashamed of being nude, having others see me naked or having my naked pictures exposed. Either you are or you aren't. Either you believe in how you are living or you don't. I actually look for any opportunity to discuss nudism with the textiled crowd. When the subject comes up I jump right into the conversation and explain the nudist movement. It is an easy argument to win. "Why do you want to wear clingy swim suits while swimming?", "Ashamed? Why are you ashamed of your body?" That's my take on it anyway.

This post was edited

Ah. the Land of the Free! And very bigoted at that!

However I do agree with the sentiments stated above.

This post was edited

You have little to fear if you work for a big corporation. A big corporation has a big human resources department, and doesn't fire people based on stupid social prejudices, that against nudism included. People who work for schools, nonprofits, and smaller employers are more likely to find their nudism becoming an issue.

This post was edited