RE:Random thoughts and jokes

I asked my girlfriend if size matters to her. She answered,
"If it is clothes it's small' "If it's diamonds, I wear Large"

This post was edited

Some may say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and to them I say. "So's your face".

This post was edited

Hmmm. John McCain had a long military career. He is now fighting cancer in the brain. As a military veteran he is eligible for VA care. He has chosen instead to seek treatment at a private medical institute that is not even an official Medicare provider. To me this speaks volumes. Not about John McCain but of the medical care one receives at the VA. Pity the poor veteran who can't afford a private hospital.

This post was edited

Hmmm. John McCain had a long military career. He is now fighting cancer in the brain. As a military veteran he is eligible for VA care. He has chosen instead to seek treatment at a private medical institute that is not even an official Medicare provider. To me this speaks volumes. Not about John McCain but of the medical care one receives at the VA. Pity the poor veteran who can't afford a private hospital.

No. It also speaks of John McCain. He was in a position for MANY years to improve VA care. The veterans deserve so much more.

This post was edited

What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac do at night? He stays up wondering if there really is a dog.

This post was edited

Post #1458 -Hmmm. John McCain had a long military career. He is now fighting cancer in the brain. As a military veteran he is eligible for VA care. He has chosen instead to seek treatment at a private medical institute that is not even an official Medicare provider. To me this speaks volumes. Not about John McCain but of the medical care one receives at the VA. Pity the poor veteran who can't afford a private hospital.-- Post # 1459-- No. It also speaks of John McCain. He was in a position for MANY years to improve VA care. The veterans deserve so much more.

It's too bad that bad politicians can't be removed from office and sent packing... especially when they REFUSE to do what they PROMISED to do! :-/

This post was edited

Do nudists like their salads naked... without any dressing? ... for example... Do you prefer French, Thousand Island, vinegar and oil -or- no dressing at all? ;-)

This post was edited

Too funny!

This post was edited

Did the guy who invented the Mobius Strip ever have a sense of Deja vu? ;-)

This post was edited

Deja clue: The feeling that colonel mustard has done it in the billiard room with the lead pipe before.

This post was edited