RE:Random thoughts and jokes

He is the Country's SOLUTION!!

This post was edited

Nope, if you go to isolationism, tariffs, and not working with other countries the ones that get hurt are the American people. History proves that. Trump is an absolute disaster and you will regret supporting him when his policies etc get in place and have been in for a while. Most economists have said things may get better for a short while if he gets his way but then the economy will fall off a cliff with a d clinging economy AND inflation.

Enough said here. We need to get back to the topic of this thread, random thoughts and jokes....

Why do we call the showers in our homes showers when they put out more water than a heavy rain instead of a light shower?

This post was edited

Why do we call the showers in our homes showers when they put out more water than a heavy rain instead of a light shower?

If you have perfectly CLEAR glass doors installed and a seating arrangement set up, you could call it a show-er if you invited others to take a seat while you wash.

This post was edited

Why do we call the showers in our homes showers when they put out more water than a heavy rain instead of a light shower?If you have perfectly CLEAR glass doors installed and a seating arrangement set up, you could call it a show-er if you invited others to take a seat while you wash.

So you can call yourself an exhibitionists.

This post was edited

Why do we call the showers in our homes showers when they put out more water than a heavy rain instead of a light shower?If you have perfectly CLEAR glass doors installed and a seating arrangement set up, you could call it a show-er if you invited others to take a seat while you wash.

Could call them Body Jets, but if shortened to BJ's, might give people the wrong idea.

This post was edited

Almost all serial killers are men. That's because women like to kill one man slowly over many, many years

I used to be a cereal killer, Rice Crispies, Frosted Flakes, Cap'n Crunch, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops, you name it, I probably killed some of it.

This post was edited
RE: Random thoughts and jokes

I just got back from a pleasure trip,Took my mother-in-law to the airport!

This post was edited
RE: Random thoughts and jokes

DAMMIT IM MAD spells the same thing backwards.

This post was edited

OCD: Old, Cranky and Dangerous

Stop talking about my wife.

This post was edited

The Hebrew teacher says to her class, "We have recently
been learning how powerful kings and queens were in Bible times.
But, there is a higher power.
Can anybody tell me what it is?"

"Aces," says Sarah

This post was edited