RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

OK, Les so what was the Reason oe Excuse for Kicking me out, ?
NO warning or Reason Stated before, as i was in chats whilst ON cam, Clothed, as seen from waist UP, Doing NOTHING WRONG.
Then i'm Kicked, and want to know why, and want you to SHOW the SCREEN Saved Proof.
You and ROSEY , both keep Doing this to Me, Victimising Me, in front of others,
You Both are Clearly Abusing your Powers, and Both Need to be KICKED for that .
Others have & will be Complaining about this,

This post was edited

Please calm down as the next time you go into chat they will be watching you like a hawk, to see if they can find a reason to chuck you out again and do nothing what they think is wrong and if you can do it without the cam on the better. yes if they have made it up that you did the V sign to them etc take it up with TT1 & 2 with a screen shot if possible and see if anything is done.

This post was edited

Why Calm Down ?
They Both Kicked me out, when i Was NOT doing anything Wrong, and TT1 / 2 are a Complete waist of time, even after Others i was in pvt chat with Complained about it. I asked them to show a Screen Save as Proof of what i supposedly was Doing Wrong.
Needless to say, Nothing shown.
You are the One who suffered the same thing, so how can you / dare to say Calm Down.

This post was edited

AND the pile of crap gets bigger. This thread should be under the JOKE section.

This post was edited
RE:Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

Thank you for creating this post! I thought I was the only one who keeps getting kicked out by these two when I say anything except hello. And then of course you can't go back in and find out why because they ban you. I hope that the owners of this website put a new chat room moderator in place because they make it impossible for any new people to become part of the community.

This post was edited

A second ban should be 3 months and third ban should be lifetime ban.

This post was edited

Sometimes I'll be kicked out of the chat room because I get a little turned on. Is it because I'm a little more endowed than the mod is.

This post was edited

Would I get kicked out if I only make a comment about what someone has said. I'm not much of a "small-talk" person. However, if a member I know PM's me I'll do a private chat with him or her.

This post was edited

Sometimes I'll be kicked out of the chat room because I get a little turned on. Is it because I'm a little more endowed than the mod is.

Then you deserve nothing but to be booted everytime you enter. Nudism isn't about sex!!

This post was edited

We keep logs of everything and I'm sure theres a reason. We don't just kick people out for a laugh. If you broke a rule, you broke a rule. It's thats simple. Read what the rules say, stick by them and you'll be fine.

This post was edited