RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - by Bias Mod

Sunnyside, I'm from the uk and I find your posts very hard to read
Your Brain (why capitalise?) might know what it wants to say, but your fingers are useless at putting it into words.

This post was edited

I love this person for providing a demo of just what mods have to deal with in the chat room, the actions for some people, the comments
make, and how in their mind, what they do is just fine and not offensive to anyone. When they get removed it's always because the
person they were insulting was friends with the mod, not because of anything they were doing, not due to what they were saying.
I really don't like taking up space in the forums with this type of thing, however; in am delighted in the demo this person is providing.

This post was edited

SteveandLorna,,Have a Look at what you've written in your Profile, before making Comments about using Capitals.As a former Room Moderator am I Surprised with your Comments, in who's Favour.

This post was edited

Evan, Thank you for providing the Evidence of the Actions of a Typical BIAS room Mod, who responds to Friends ? withoutbeing a Part of what happened, without any Knowledge of what was Said, although I've Stated them.Obviously it's to Difficult, and a Brain Cell strainer.So difficult to Read more than One Sentence, and to Remember, and Understand.

This post was edited

Wicklowman,Here we have another example of a Brown Noser, oops was that a Phrase ?Probably to difficult for some Not from England to Understand, but it says Everything regarding his comments.

This post was edited

SteveandLorna,,Have a Look at what you've written in your Profile, before making Comments about using Capitals.As a former Room Moderator am I Surprised with your Comments, in who's Favour.
I've just checked our profile, and yes I do use capitals, at the beginning of ever sentence and for proper nouns......... not randomly like you do.
If you read our profile , you failed to read it properly. We are Mods and have been mods on other sites.
We have zero influence on this one.

However, I do know an idiot when I see one.

This post was edited

On Top of their Profile Comments as Looking, when in the Chat room, She complaining How Slow, and Quiet it was,But when someone chats in pvt to Her, She Complains, like other Bitches on the Rag, Not Being Satisfied at Home , or Why be in the T N chat Room, when they should be in T SIf these comments are the general tone of your posts in the chat room, private or not. I can see why you have been removed for a couple of days!!Rmoved for a couple of days,huh !with that sort of attitude, it should be a couple of months.

This post was edited

You must see an Idiot every time you look in the Mirror, eh, . hehe

This post was edited

Sunnyside a bit of advice: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
But then again, I think it is too late for you on this point.

This post was edited

Justnudenothingmore,Wow you been working that Brain Cell Hard, and How long was it before you Remembered what your Primary Teacherused to say to You. heheYou are the Prime example ofwho it refers to,

This post was edited