RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - by Bias Mod

Stevie, Don't please refer to others as Fools, unless you are Sure what you are talking about, as Only Fools say thingsthat Proves it's Them, when they can't remember, or Read what's in their own Profile.I Quote ; we have Been mod's in other sites,( Past tense meaning Not now ! ) and No mention of being Mod's now.Yet again another example of Moderator Standards,

This post was edited

The majority of people on this website and those that use these forums are generally of the same mind as the mods, ie they are all so far stuck up their own backsides it's a joke. I've never in my life faced so much censorship as I have on this website, it's a fucking joke, for people who claim to be nudists act so prudish and tell us what we can and can't do as adults, where they invade our cam chats and decide what is appropriate and what isn't, not allowed to show the genitals on cam.
I'm 47 years old and I'm damn sure I am capable of deciding what I want and don't want to do or see on a webcam, I have the option of turning the cam off if I don't like it, I have the option of not reading a post I don't like.
The joke that makes me laugh the most is most of the time we're being dictated to about what and what not to do by nudist that have never gone nude outside there own homes or met other nudists in the flesh.

This post was edited

Well, when you joined this site you agreed to abide by the Terms of
Service and the Rules of Chat set by the site's owners. If you don't
like either, then do not use the chat or the site. Simple solution.

This post was edited

Actually I have read the Terms of Service and there is nothing in there that says anything about the chat room or forums and the 'chatroom rules' are a joke because the mods let their 'mates' do as they like whether that be harassing anyone or being rude to someone and as there is no 'SIGNED' rules in chat, why should we follow rules we have no idea who set up, for all we know if could have been the mods themselves and what are mods if not censors.

This post was edited

Rules are clearly stated and should you not wish to follow them - follow others away from this site. No need to moan.
Rules in Trueswingers will suit you better? Then go there.
Rules both here and there are set out for all to see, but they are rules to keep both sites on a level. If you wish to change this , go ahead. Give it a whirl.

This post was edited

One must ask is it Les or is it Sharondoing the moderation or is it both?

This post was edited

One must ask is it Les or is it Sharondoing the moderation or is it both?Good question

This post was edited

• One must ask is it Les or is it Sharondoing the moderation or is it both?Good question
      .......hey friends i'm still alive and kicking , and living at Avalon , which I guess makes me an open honest to goodness nudist, I have had my rounds with Les and Sharon a year ago, but the ppl I see in this forum that have been kicked out, they need to think what they are doing , and what I have read out of their own mouths would probably get them throw out of Avalon, now they can feel free to bad mouth me if they want, but first they need to prove they are nudist, not just naked there is a difference , I have made 12 straight days and nights nude and not in the house, how long have they been nude in public.........Ruhl

This post was edited

Not too sure why it would matter or why the question was even asked if it was Les or Sharon. You will find your answer in post #62. Also, check out post # 61 from jaxbeachfuncpl they make reference to the person..

This post was edited

Not too sure why it would matter or why the question was even asked if it was Les or Sharon. You will find your answer in post #62. Also, check out post # 61 from jaxbeachfuncpl they make reference to the person..Not too sure why it would matter or why the question was even asked if it was Les or Sharon.
LESandSHARONBarefoot | 7 hours ago | More Info #65 Couple | Grove, Oxfordshire United Kingdom | 56 & 55
RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - by Bias Mod I don't like your picture you make women look cheap
Is that a man's view point or a woman's view point?

This post was edited