RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - by Bias Mod

On Top of their Profile Comments as Looking, when in the Chat room, She complaining How Slow, and Quiet it was,But when someone chats in pvt to Her, She Complains, like other Bitches on the Rag, Not Being Satisfied at Home , or Why be in the T N chat Room, when they should be in T S

This post was edited

Question, Just how did you determine that the couple and the mod were friends? You state that they don't talk in the room so just how do you know that?

Reading both of your messages I can see that your very polite and well mannered, " She Complains, like other Bitches on the Rag, Not Being Satisfied at Home ".
Your a very sad example of the Human race. After reading your comments a person can imagine just how Nice and Polite you were in a pm the the person.
One other Item, what makes you think you were talking to a female? You may wish to reread the name. You do understand that
CPL means couple don't you?

This post was edited

Evan, was you in the Room ? No. Are you one of the Room Mod's ? Yes. Perhaps YOU need to Re-Read my comments, after HER comments in the Room, and SHE saying how Quiet it was in the Room. I wonder if you might Another Mod Friend ?Obviously None BIAS ofcourse , other wise why would you Comment Without being there, and Knowing ALL the, and NOTAble to READ what is even Written Clearly.Yes I can be Polite to People who Deserve it, and who Can be Respectful to Others.Did you Bother to Look at Their Profile ?. Nudist Cpl & Looking ( For What ? ) Oh I forgot , that it's OK for some to Show Pics,and make Comments ( suitable for T S ) but not ALL.

This post was edited

Evan, too Add that I may seem to be a Sad example as a Person, is a Laugh, and You should be the One that Needs to Look inthe Mirror, if You're supposed to an Educated Example of Moderator.( Non - BIAS ) ofcourse.Come back afterYou Learn to READ , Spell, and Compose a Sentence Correctly, along with Learning, and Knowing whatother people's Saying and Phrases Mean, who are Not from USA.

This post was edited

.....Come back afterYou Learn to READ , Spell, and Compose a Sentence Correctly, along with Learning, and Knowing whatother people's Saying and Phrases Mean, who are Not from USA.
Hmmmmm, is this a course of study you have considered for yourself? After painfully reading your posts, you might give it some thought. GB is not all that different than the USA, you argument is invalid.

This post was edited

Didn't have to be in the room, You , yes you, stated in your post here that YOU contacted them in a PM. They did not contact you. If they were that bad why did you contact them? Also Please tell me what meaning the Phrase ," She Complains, like other Bitches on the Rag, Not Being Satisfied at Home ", where you are.

This post was edited

On Top of their Profile Comments as Looking, when in the Chat room, She complaining How Slow, and Quiet it was,But when someone chats in pvt to Her, She Complains, like other Bitches on the Rag, Not Being Satisfied at Home , or Why be in the T N chat Room, when they should be in T SIf these comments are the general tone of your posts in the chat room, private or not. I can see why you have been removed for a couple of days!!

This post was edited

Justnudenothingmore,Well that says it ALL, after straining your Brain to try & understand, causing you so much Pain, and you've Grown Up,become more Educated, and World Wiser, there is a BIG Difference to England than USA.I'm not wasting my time trying to explain what these are, as it Will no doubt be an even Greater Strain on your Brain Cell,

This post was edited

Obviously you still Have to Learn to READ, and understand what & when a Phrase is used, and in which Context,and Her Comments in the Room Followed after my PM.Hense, that means Therefore you see my comments in here, obviously it is Difficult for you Americans to Read morethan a Sentence, to be able to try, & Quote.

This post was edited

Renebbare,Obviously you weren't in the Room at the Time I refer to, and the Female , Friend of the room Mod, and was Due to Her Comments / Actions that I responded in the way, you Mention, IN here and Not in the Main Chat Room.It's a shame when people like Stick your Comments into something, IN which you had No part in, and Nothing better to do thanRead the Articles in here, to which I would guess you've been a Party too, in the Past as the Cause.

This post was edited