RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

Looks like the OP hasn't come back to his thread since he's had access to the chat room again.
All's well then.

This post was edited

Steve, I know I feel better now that all is well and the tantrum is over :)

This post was edited

He was only out of the room for a short period of time. Opening a second profile "_backup" to circumvent the ban.

This post was edited

I'm following it up outside of the forum :)

This post was edited

If you are following it up in the chat room, we will see you back here soon.
What comes after a 3 day ban anyway?
Just on another note, people might live in a democracy, but don't for one second assume any website is run the same way.

This post was edited

I learnt very early never question a mod re their interpretation of a written or personal rule. They don't like it and their method of reply is boot. No warning just boot.

This post was edited

He was only out of the room for a short period of time. Opening a second profile "_backup" to circumvent the ban.I don't get it. Losing your mind because you can't be in a chat room for a day or two? Truly I don't understand it at all. It's a fricken chat room for gods sake.

This post was edited

Here are some of my thoughts on this, some of which were already mentioned here.
1. This is a Private site, it is not run by a democracy.
2. The overwhelming majority of members follow the rules, and enjoy having the mods in the room, and also believe they are doing a
wonderful job.
3. Many people have it explained to them why they are either going to be muted or removed, or why they were muted or removed, in a message.
At times no explanation is needed, many times in fact due to repeat offenders. They know what they did, and they keep doing it time and time again. Sometimes they do not see a mod enter the room, they get caught on cam or other wise disrupting the room. Speaking for my self I will not debate your offense or a rule in the chat room, period. There are two reasons for that. One it is disruptive to the room. That has been the case many many times. The second reason is one word, why. You try to explain and you get why, over and over again. " why can't I have be nude on cam?" you can be but your face needs to on cam not just your penis. " why, i'm fully nude, this is a nudist site, people just need to deal with a penis" You can be fully nude on cam, you just need to have your face on cam...... " I'm using a laptop, I can't adjust it, why can't i be nude on cam"....
That is just a small sample of what happens , and believe me, it is one of the nicer samples.

The rules of the chat room are very simple, not hard at all. When you consider that at almost anytime of the day, or night, there are over 200 people in the chat room, 7 days a week, how many thousands of people would that add up to in a week? How many in a week, several thousand? If you added up the complaints what would that be, one %? maybe 2%........The chat room is for all to enjoy, but like anything in life all are not going to be happy, so you do your best to keep the chat room the best you can for as many as you can.
One very important thing to remember, we are not the only nudist site on the web, we are not the only nudist chat room, if it is so bad here with mods being out of control, why do they keep staying here? Why don't the go to the other places? The answer is quite simple, the other places have no mods, they have no rules. They don't like it in those places. But a very small percentage complain about the very thing that brings them here, rules and mods. Go figure

This post was edited

BOO HOO HOO. I'm so sad. Do I really care? No way! DesertRat.

This post was edited
RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - by Bias Mod

I was kicked out my a Room Mod, without Warning, or Reason, when One the Gang made a Comment in the Room about my PVT comments to them, SpotyCpl,Who in their Profile said they are Nudist & Looking ! ( I let you wonder for what )So in my PVT Chat I said to them that I'm Always Up for a Chat , if they wanted ? ( This being an English Expression for being available to Chat, etc )They did NOT mention ALL of the the Sentence,, Needless to say that their Mod Friend Did the Rest, and it's Time that Members Flagged these BIAS Mod's, and Pals to have them Banned

This post was edited