RE:Nudity and towels - Nonpublic settings

Yes! Cover the furniture with towels. Naked bodies produce odors and whatever else. Rather than have all of that embed into the fabric of upholstery. Keep it covered with towels.

This post was edited

Is an elemental norm of etiquette to offer towels to guests when they visit home and want to stay naked. Its for sanitary issue and to keel clean the furniture. If I visit some naturist friend I don,t get naked if thereis no towels, always keep something over. Thts a natural norma.

This post was edited

We have always had towels handy, for ourselves and our guests. There are also plenty of moist wipes in each of our bathrooms. There is no excuse not to use them or even wash your undersides while nude. It is only good hygiene and the right thing to do.

We even keep a good supply of towels and a couple of light cover-ups in the car, that way there are no excuses when we visit friends or have a spontaneous nude outing.

Even growing up, mom and dad kept an ample supply of towels in the back of all 3 cars. We did had a few occasions to use them when visiting friends. The ones in the station wagon were generally for 'camp' use,
as that was our "going to camp" car. Mom was also a big fan of slip covers on the den furniture, kind of as an emergency back-up measure, I think.

As I recall back then, even being a nudist home, we generally did laundry 3 times a week - mostly towels!

This post was edited

i hosted a young man last month who admitted he had no social nude experience before staying here for the night. The first thing we did was to soak in the hot tub. When we got out and dried off before he sat down he said " I assume sitting on a towel is the correct way to do be right?"
I told him yes, but then pointed out that here in my own house that I am really bad about sitting on towels. I pretty much have sat my naked ass down about anywhere it can be sat over the years.

This post was edited

We have always had towels handy, for ourselves and our guests. There are also plenty of moist wipes in each of our bathrooms. There is no excuse not to use them or even wash your undersides while nude. It is only good hygiene and the right thing to do.We even keep a good supply of towels and a couple of light cover-ups in the car, that way there are no excuses when we visit friends or have a spontaneous nude outing.Even growing up, mom and dad kept an ample supply of towels in the back of all 3 cars. We did had a few occasions to use them when visiting friends. The ones in the station wagon were generally for 'camp' use,as that was our "going to camp" car. Mom was also a big fan of slip covers on the den furniture, kind of as an emergency back-up measure, I think.As I recall back then, even being a nudist home, we generally did laundry 3 times a week - mostly towels!
Saw somewhere that you know you are a nudist when there are more towels that clothes in the laundry!

This post was edited

I always use a towel everywhere I sit at home.

To remember on which side I've sat, the edges of a towel are folded over and hemmed, with the label being on the inside of the hem, the unfinished looking side of the end. I pick which side I always want the hem to face, and always set it down that way.

And I'm always washing down there after moving from one sitting location to another unless it's been very brief as extended sitting at the computer or TV etc. (and even extended standing I find) even without clothes lends to perspiration. I've been using a peri bottle recently after using the bathroom to clean instead of toilet paper after researching the benefits of a bidet but can't put one in, a quick rinse any time I feel the need to refresh down there with it also keeps down the need for always having to keep a lot of clean towels on hand.

This post was edited

Know that you can get a bidet attachment for you toilet that uses the bolt holes for the seat and taps into the water supply for the tank. Cost for the one my wife bought was less than $50.

This post was edited

I will normally keep a towel or two handy for use around the house and for the deck if needed. I like to keep things as tidy as practical and the towels help in all aspects. Andyesour towel stack is quite large on wash day.

This post was edited

Know that you can get a bidet attachment for you toilet that uses the bolt holes for the seat and taps into the water supply for the tank. Cost for the one my wife bought was less than $50.

We have one as well. The bidet portion does shorten the effective length of the seat, so they work better with an elongated seat than a round one.

This post was edited

We use towels at home all the time even on vinyl kitchen seats just to keep sweat and oils off the furniture. Even at nudist resorts when we camp we use towels on our camp chairs to keep sweat off of them. Being clean is a good start but just protecting the furniture is also nice to do.

This post was edited