RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

I did a long nude hike today (14km, 4.5 hours). And I drove there and back naked too by different routs.

This post was edited

I did a long nude hike today (14km, 4.5 hours). And I drove there and back naked too by different routs.

I assume that this was totally without clothes - as per the original post.

This post was edited

On property that is established as a nude area, probably about a mile. On a remote forest trail that was not nude, about a half mile jog. The other day I was skinny-dipping in a lake (not nudist property). I realized I was about 30 minutes from my clothes, and that might be the "furthest," just measured differently.

This post was edited

About 2 miles on a nude beach with nothing but my phone and car keys.

This post was edited

About a mile on a nudist beach but more daring a few hundred yards but in a public place. I had been canoeing with friends they had all gone as I was getting changed at the end of a dedicated end road by the river, as I hadn't seen anyone else about since we got there and all my friends had left I decided to lock my clothes in my car and walk across the bridge and into the woods on the other side naked. I walked across the bridge with just my shoes on and my car key in my hand, I walked around the woods for a bit but then I thought I heard a car pull up. I crept into the bridge and had a look keeping out of sight and sure enough there was a car parked by the end of the bridge so I went back and hid in the woods for a few minutes then realized they didn't seem like they were going. The only real choice I had was to go back to my so I walked over the bridge like everything was normal and as there car was parked right by the end of the foot bridge I had to walk very close to there car so the elderly couple in the car got a very good look. I didn't get dressed I just got in my car and drove off still naked but then as my clothes were in the boot I had to stop in a layby and still naked go to the back of my car and get dressed

This post was edited

Maybe that was cheating as I had a very short mini-kilt with me that time.

I have locked my clothes in the car or hidden them under a bush and gone on a 2 mile hike with no means of cover. One time I spent too long on the hike and kept meeting local dog walkers. I just sat and took in the view as they went past. I've also done many 200 mile drives naked and with all my clothes out of reach in a suit case in the boot (trunk). At the start of shorter journeys I've put all my clothes in a charity collection bin (a clothes bank) leaving me entirely without any cover. Once when I was striping and donating my clothes I heard a nearby couple say "did you see what he just did?"

This post was edited

I did a long nude hike today (14km, 4.5 hours). And I drove there and back naked too by different routs.Maybe that was cheating as I had a very short mini-kilt with me that time.I have locked my clothes in the car or hidden them under a bush and gone on a 2 mile hike with no means of cover. One time I spent too long on the hike and kept meeting local dog walkers. I just sat and took in the view as they went past. I've also done many 200 mile drives naked and with all my clothes out of reach in a suit case in the boot (trunk). At the start of shorter journeys I've put all my clothes in a charity collection bin (a clothes bank) leaving me entirely without any cover. Once when I was striping and donating my clothes I heard a nearby couple say "did you see what he just did?"

Have you ever been stopped by a police officer when you had no clothing in reach?
If so, what happened?

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I was enjoying one of my naked drives thru the Pisgah National Forest, and I stopped at this gated forest service road, and got out of my truck naked, with my clothes in it, and walked off about 2miles down this road. After a short break, I decided to walk back, as there seemed to be a thunderstorm brewing, when I saw this guy on a Mtn. Bike riding towards me. I thought....what the hell....we are both out here in the middle of a remote forest, and I'm naked....I just hope he is cool with it. All he was wearing was a pair of tight shorts. As he approached me, he slowed to a stop, and we spoke, and chatted for a bit. He immediately asked me where my clothes were, and why was I naked? I told him I was a nudist, and I enjoyed hiking naked. I think I caught him completely off guard, to ride up on a naked guy, and the entire time we chatted, he just kept looking at my cock, as I did his, in those tight shorts. Within 5 minutes or so, we were both hard, but I acted like it wasn't anything....and he said, "man, I wish I had the balls you do, to hike naked, without your clothes nearby". So, I told him, there was no one between us, and my truck, and I told him to strip off those shorts, and let the boys hand free.....AND HE DID! As he rode off, he said, "I ride this road often....hope to run across you again". It wasn't what I expected when I first saw him, but I think it turned him on as much as it did me. Hope I do run across him again.

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I was enjoying one of my naked drives thru the Pisgah National Forest, and I stopped at this gated forest service road, and got out of my truck naked, with my clothes in it, and walked off about 2miles down this road. After a short break, I decided to walk back, as there seemed to be a thunderstorm brewing, when I saw this guy on a Mtn. Bike riding towards me. I thought....what the hell....we are both out here in the middle of a remote forest, and I'm naked....I just hope he is cool with it. All he was wearing was a pair of tight shorts. As he approached me, he slowed to a stop, and we spoke, and chatted for a bit. He immediately asked me where my clothes were, and why was I naked? I told him I was a nudist, and I enjoyed hiking naked. I think I caught him completely off guard, to ride up on a naked guy, and the entire time we chatted, he just kept looking at my cock, as I did his, in those tight shorts. Within 5 minutes or so, we were both hard, but I acted like it wasn't anything....and he said, "man, I wish I had the balls you do, to hike naked, without your clothes nearby". So, I told him, there was no one between us, and my truck, and I told him to strip off those shorts, and let the boys hand free.....AND HE DID! As he rode off, he said, "I ride this road often....hope to run across you again". It wasn't what I expected when I first saw him, but I think it turned him on as much as it did me. Hope I do run across him again.

This post was edited

I hike a public trail at a national seashore where all trails lead to the water. I will park in lot, leave clothes in car and only carry a towel and my keys with me. I will hike all the trails, it takes about 2 1/2 hours total including swim time. I have run into people and chatted with them while standing there naked and them clothed. The couple was a nudist couple but was clothed. They told me they do this hike many times, but there was other people st the parking area, so they were going to strip and swim nude, but not hike nude. Anyway, i said have fun and left to continue my hike. I heard others, but didn't run into anyone else. The trail leading back to park lot is narrow and winds through a brushy area. You can't see whsts ahead until you get there snd i made my way back to lot, stayed nude all the way to my car, then drove the 45 minutes home nude all the way. When i got home, parked truck snd walked into house still naked. Sooooo much fun!

This post was edited