RE:Where have you been?

So to add our meager list - feel like amateurs compared to some of you guys!! Added some information/reviews.

Resorts:
Tiger Mt Resort, WA: Nr Seattle. Just a check out visit. Not suitable for our big RV. Nice folk, a bit rustic, needs some work but friendliness makes up, fine if you are close or in the area. A few overnight cabins to rent too.

Couples Sans Souci, Jamaica: Great all inclusive - good as and some ways better than Sandals these days. Big nude section, very nice with pool, hot tub, beach, bar, food, etc. and activities. Tons of loungers, floaties and towels. (All rooms and "main' restaurants are in the prude section). Couples only and strictly nude - no textiles allowed. Met some great people of all ages. We went 7 nights 2018 - going 10 nights in 2019.

Beaches:
Sauvie Island nr Portland, OR: Big long open legal CO beach on Columbia River. But most folk go nude. "Semi official" straight/gay male/lesbian sections. Can get very popular on hot summer weekends. As with all public CO beaches there are a few looky loos, but otherwise it's nice.

Rooster Rock State Park, Columbia Gorge, OR. Big legal CO section at East end includes Sand Island (walk over when the river is down later in the season). Most people go nude. Mainland side - many small beaches, lots of brush and trails and the "fruit loop" - lot of bi & gay men during the week, many looking for sexual hookups. So weekends are best - or Sand Island, very open, pretty much a big ol' sand dune.

Wanapum/Vantage beach, Eastern WA. Semi 0fficial CO beach. Quite remote, unimproved. Not truly official, but landowners are on board, so it's fine. Series of small mostly connected beaches on Columbia River so you often have one to yourselves if you want midweek. Not many people except weekends. Midweek some gay & bi males but they are discrete about it. Occasional looky loo but it's too remote for most of them to bother and they are easily chased off.

Beach or resort? You decide.
Sandals Royal Caribbean, Montego Bay, Jamaica: Back side of the private island. Small (very!) CO beach. They don't openly advertise it - typical Sandals! Our first nudist experience many years ago repeated annually until recently. Then they built over water suites, cut the little CO beach in half and ruined it. (It's maybe 80ft x15ft now!!) We don't go there anymore, but made plenty of lasting nudist friends from US and UK.

This post was edited

Hi
California : desert sun resort - 5 times
Florida: cypress cove - ufffff ........
Jorge and Rosy

This post was edited

Virginia -- White Tail Resort
North Carolina -- Whispering Pines Resort
Florida -- Cypress Cove, Paradise Lakes, Caliente, Lake Como & Playalinda Beach

This post was edited

Is club orient open again after the hurricane damage? There were lots of "Club O refugees" at Couples Sans Souci at the beginning of this year. They were saying maybe in 2019. Really Nice folk by the way - they sure do enjoy their pool volleyball - my first dip into that (excuse the pun).

We talked to some of the owners of Club Orient earlier this month on our nude cruise. They are saying more likely 2020 now.

This post was edited

We posted this as a place to list the resorts you've visited. Our list is short but not to bad since we only started going to resorts in May of 2017.TEXAS-Wildwood(probably 20+ times), Sandpipers, Nature's Resort, Emerald Lake and Bluebonnet(never again)OKLAHOMA-Oaklake TrailsBEACH-South Padre Island every year since 2010Thanks Hasbeens

I know this a bit of an old post I am replying to but, I am curious as to why you said, "never again" regarding Bluebonnet. I have been invited to go but just haven't had the chance. Care to share your thoughts on the place?

This post was edited

The crowd that took over the pool area was a little rough. They ended up pretty drunk and one of the women openly hit on my wife. When the group began talking about going back to one of their cabins and "hitting a bong" it made us extremely uncomfortable. Had one guy sit next to her on a lounger that she later told me was not asleep but staring at her(he had sunglasses on). When she moved to the other side of me he got the hint and went elsewhere.
They had a pot luck dinner the one night we stayed and we took part in it. The crowd there was fantastic and very welcoming. We all helped each other cook and clean up.

This post was edited

The crowd that took over the pool area was a little rough. They ended up pretty drunk and one of the women openly hit on my wife. When the group began talking about going back to one of their cabins and "hitting a bong" it made us extremely uncomfortable. Had one guy sit next to her on a lounger that she later told me was not asleep but staring at her(he had sunglasses on). When she moved to the other side of me he got the hint and went elsewhere.They had a pot luck dinner the one night we stayed and we took part in it. The crowd there was fantastic and very welcoming. We all helped each other cook and clean up.

Thank you for comments. I always enjoy hearing about other peoples experiences, good and bad.

This post was edited

West Virginia: Avalon
Maryland: Pine Tree
California: Desert Sun
Florida: Cypress Cove and Paradise Lakes
SXM: Club Orient
Tennessee: Timberline (now something else)
France: Les Manoques
Bonaire: nude beach resort
Guadeloupe: nude beaches
Greece: nude beaches

This post was edited

West Virginia: Avalon
Maryland: Pine Tree
California: Desert Sun
Florida: Cypress Cove and Paradise Lakes
SXM: Club Orient
Tennessee: Timberline (now something else)
France: Les Manoques
Bonaire: nude beach resort
Guadeloupe: nude beaches
Greece: nude beaches

This post was edited

Solaris Recreation League in CT.

Goodland Country Club NJ

Paradise Lakes FL

Ive enjoyed them all.

Looking forward to trying Sunny Rest in PA this season.

This post was edited