RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

Well I can't talk about my real favorite thing to do in the nude, but a close close second is playing MMO's definitely. The hilarity of telling lonely people on MMOs that I'm a nudist and I never wear clothes if i don't have to is just...priceless.

Otherwise I really enjoy cooking, walking the cat, and fishing. Nothing like the sun on bare buns.

This post was edited
room

Well my fav pass time is chatting to mates online in the nude but that would be if i could actually get the TN chat room to open!!!

This post was edited
walking in countryside nude

There is nothing beats walking naked in the countryside with a nice warm sun and a breeze blowing over the naked body.

This post was edited
Re: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

Eat Lobster...

This post was edited
What I like to do naked

Some of my favorite things to do naked
Swimming, water ski, jet ski, surfing, exercising,

This post was edited

Wash my RV.

This post was edited

Sleeping on satin sheets, Kayaking on a warm day on asecludedlake, beach combing and/or exploring a rivers edge. watching the night sky in southern climates, and excersize.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite thing to do nude

I would love to be able to play golf nude and mix two of my favorite activities.

I did that once, but only on one hole. Deserted course and a well hidden par four. I drove around a little saw I was the only one out playing, stripped down and played tee to green, made par if I recall.
Love to play a complete round that way.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite thing to do nude

I would love to be able to play golf nude and mix two of my favorite activities.

I did that once, but only on one hole. Deserted course and a well hidden par four. I drove around a little saw I was the only one out playing, stripped down and played tee to green, made par if I recall.
Love to play a complete round that way.

Cypress Cove has a pitch&putt short course.

This post was edited

My favorite thing to do in the nude is hiking nature trails . it's better nude because I feel liberated!!

This post was edited